TheRealWasabi

Mar 10, 2018
Is this the version thats on the first page?
Hi guys, new update with fix (0.7.7d)

PC version:

Mac version:

Android version:

And the change log of the 4 last builds

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Ajala's quest is bugged. Even though you have finished the quest, it doesn't let you to have ''FUN'' with her.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
I will say I wish that Katara wasn't in so much control with you. I get why it's the case, but the MC just kinda rolls over for her and it's getting annoying.
Yeah, I thought so as well. Every time she hints at knowing something she just tells the MC not to asks questions, after which the MC abruptly complies. MC is an asshole who wouldn't let that go.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, I thought so as well. Every time she hints at knowing something she just tells the MC not to asks questions, after which the MC abruptly complies. MC is an asshole who wouldn't let that go.
Especially since either route has MC as the one in control, so to have Katara just suddenly able to assert it over him like that is out of place and quite frankly irritating.

Jan 28, 2018
Especially since either route has MC as the one in control, so to have Katara just suddenly able to assert it over him like that is out of place and quite frankly irritating.
This. Even in his nice romance path, Avatar boy is pretty much always in charge of stuff. Only the spirits fuck with him, but they obviously know and have power over him. Katara suddenly being on the level with the spirits and being like "lol I know stuff you don't and you don't get to know" without him pushing for more info is pretty irritating as a plot device.

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Ok I'm confused. I picked the love path for Book 3 but looks like I will finish with the slave ending. How do you know if you're actually on the love path or can I have a love path save for book 3? I am interested in the different paths but it always ends with slave.

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Well the love path isn't finished yet, they take their sweet time with the love path because it is their favourite path in every Book. So it's only logical that you would get the slave ending at this point, if there is no love ending yet. Or did they change the mechanics in book 3 so that you can fluidly switch the routes based on what you do?
I'm not sure, even though I was on the love path, it played identical scenes to the slave path. I'm not aware if the game gives you an option to change paths mid playthrough.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
I'm not sure, even though I was on the love path, it played identical scenes to the slave path. I'm not aware if the game gives you an option to change paths mid playthrough.
There is no option to switch routes. Sometimes it's hard to ascertain which route you're currently on, because a moderate amount of content is the same or similar in both routes.
I think it would be great if your save files would be accordingly marked, something like "Book 3 Slave Route" or something.

Reactions: Gabaw

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
There is no option to switch routes. Sometimes it's hard to ascertain which route you're currently on, because a moderate amount of content is the same or similar in both routes.
I think it would be great if your save files would be accordingly marked, something like "Book 3 Slave Route" or something.
Got it, I did a fresh new game start and repicked the love path and I am already noticing the differences.

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a list posted anywhere with the actions for both paths in book 3? I'm kinda a completionist and I want to track my progress.

Reactions: allintine

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Gotta say this last update was trash

All in all the quality of book 3 has been trash

Book 2 was the peak imo

Smerc

Sep 8, 2017
Hello, sorry if this has been asked and answered but I can't for the life of me find a "search within thread" feature like on most other BBSes.

Anyway, I'm completely stuck on the Book 3 slave route, can't get Toph past 4/5. I've upgraded the hospital, I think I've done everything else, I just don't know what's left to do. I've done like a dozen of the public scams so that should be way up, not sure what's left.

Reactions: SiuKim
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes