rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
So if book 4 is Korra and there's the possibility that you're Aang, whom Korra reincarnated from (I think), that means you and her are the same..? What would you call that?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
So if book 4 is Korra and there's the possibility that you're Aang, whom Korra reincarnated from (I think), that means you and her are the same..? What would you call that?
You're an entirely different character, the MC is the avatar that came after Korra (or after Korra's successor, either works) and Aang is the avatar from before Korra.

Avatar was never clear on how the whole 'reincarnation' thing works, if the avatar is litteraly the same person he was before who just got reincarnated or if he is someone who just 'inherit' the whole avatar stuff (the whole Raava just made that whole stuff even more confusing).

So i don't know if you could say the MC and Korra are the same person or if their relationship would be self cest.

Reactions: ghostfreak24

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Seems like the maze is still bugged or i might have to start over i found the broken statue, rescued the girls, opened the door, but if i move forward i get the message of "i feel like i missed something important. Let´s stick around till i figure out what"
So what exactly am i supposed to do here?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
The human with the role of Avatar is their own person, they are just able to access the memories, skills and 'ghosts/spirits' of the previous Avatars through Raava, these previous lives don't change the personality of the current Avatar. With Unavaatu ending the previous 10,000 year Avatar cycle in Season 2 of LoK, the only Avatar's spirit our MC could talk to is Korra (maybe some spirit Korra scene after the story ends?).

It wouldn't be selfcest in any way, the Avatars are not related to one another, though that could be a possibility going forward.

But there could be some timey-wimey stuff when they allow you to talk to spirit-Korra while also interacting with real Korra, spirit Korra becoming even more attached to you (love or slave, either way is possible). Most of this is speculation, not confirmed, just me daydreaming.
Except we saw characters at multiple point treating Aang as if he was the same person as Kyoshi or Roku.

And Raava herself clearly talk about being together with Wan and how they'll just both continue what Wan began, at no point she goes 'we'll pass our stuff to a new guy who'll have to repare the stuff we fucked up', she is clearly going full 'i'm taking your ass to a new life and we keep going'

Obviously we also have exemple of characters treating each avatar as their own person and Raava also treat Korra as if she wasn't Wan at all.

So yeah, as i said, it's not clear cut, even if right now the MC clearly seems to not consider himself the same person as his predecessor and neither did those around him given how they were stuck on the previous avatar.

I mean your version could work but we are simply never clearly shown or told that it is THE way it works, we have contradicting infos on that.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Seems like the maze is still bugged or i might have to start over i found the broken statue, rescued the girls, opened the door, but if i move forward i get the message of "i feel like i missed something important. Let´s stick around till i figure out what"
So what exactly am i supposed to do here?
The eyes of both snakes have to glow. Do the wheel "riddle" again.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Did you make the mean girls suck you and now cant unlock the reward scene? Just use this command and will start that event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yep my bad. Here's the link for 7.7c

can't click the download button inside that link. is it fake or what?
It is real. I just downloaded it.
got the mac version?
Hi guys, new update with fix (0.7.7d)

PC version:

Mac version:

Android version:

And the change log of the 4 last builds

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tha
Thanks man
Hello ppl I quoted, sorry for the lack of update but I came here to say uploaders are always on the lookout for update links but we can't read every comments. so I'm here to talk about the report button.

By using the report button on comments that contains an update link, the report will be transferred to every uploaders and the thread will be updated almost instantaneously.

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
Hello ppl I quoted, sorry for the lack of update but I came here to say uploaders are always on the lookout for update links but we can't read every comments. so I'm here to talk about the report button.

By using the report button on comments that contains an update link, the report will be transferred to every uploaders and the thread will be updated almost instantaneously.
Roger !

I'll do this way next time

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes