jourdan

Aug 12, 2018
Hello, sorry if this has been asked and answered but I can't for the life of me find a "search within thread" feature like on most other BBSes.

Anyway, I'm completely stuck on the Book 3 slave route, can't get Toph past 4/5. I've upgraded the hospital, I think I've done everything else, I just don't know what's left to do. I've done like a dozen of the public scams so that should be way up, not sure what's left.
I think you're supposed to do some more and different sex acts with Toph like anal/vaginal/blowjob to get it up to 5.

Aug 7, 2018
This has probably already been mentioned by now, but I think it would be pretty neat to have a separate Book 4 and LoK book(s). I'm actually invested in the plot that the writers have developed with the MC (NOT Aang/Zuko, but the dude possessing them), the naga and painted lady, Katara knowing more than she's letting off, and the culmination of the harem from all the previous books. A book 4 with more secks opportunities with all the past grills and possibly some new ones *AHEM* Yue *AHEM* would be really cool in my opinion. I'd hate to see all that good writing go to waste when a huge time jump happens leading up to the Korra stuff.

Also, on the topic of more books than the assumed 4, it'd be nice to split Korra's stuff into multiple as well. As it stands, we'd essentially be taking an entire series and condensing it into one "book" for this game, which could prove to be problematic in terms of plot progression and character development. Think about something like this: a book dedicated to the good guys (Tenzin's family, the Beifongs, Korra, and Asami), one for the bad guys (Ming-Hua, P'Li, and Kuvira), and one for the other lesser-known characters/wrapping up the plot. I know more books might anger people, as it would obviously prolong the time it takes them to finally fuck their dream girl, but it'd certainly be a lot healthier for the plot and characters.

DungBeetle

Jul 10, 2018
so anything happens after saving the chicks from ajala? was kinda hoping we'll be able to fuck her without fighting her after this

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
This has probably already been mentioned by now, but I think it would be pretty neat to have a separate Book 4 and LoK book(s). I'm actually invested in the plot that the writers have developed with the MC (NOT Aang/Zuko, but the dude possessing them), the naga and painted lady, Katara knowing more than she's letting off, and the culmination of the harem from all the previous books. A book 4 with more secks opportunities with all the past grills and possibly some new ones *AHEM* Yue *AHEM* would be really cool in my opinion. I'd hate to see all that good writing go to waste when a huge time jump happens leading up to the Korra stuff.

Also, on the topic of more books than the assumed 4, it'd be nice to split Korra's stuff into multiple as well. As it stands, we'd essentially be taking an entire series and condensing it into one "book" for this game, which could prove to be problematic in terms of plot progression and character development. Think about something like this: a book dedicated to the good guys (Tenzin's family, the Beifongs, Korra, and Asami), one for the bad guys (Ming-Hua, P'Li, and Kuvira), and one for the other lesser-known characters/wrapping up the plot. I know more books might anger people, as it would obviously prolong the time it takes them to finally fuck their dream girl, but it'd certainly be a lot healthier for the plot and characters.
I have to say i agree, for all it's issue, Korra by itself is big enough for it's own game, counting the comics and all.

That and it will give us that much more content.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016

I have to say i agree, for all it's issue, Korra by itself is big enough for it's own game, counting the comics and all.

That and it will give us that much more content.
We don't need a separate game though. Mity just needs to stop being lazy.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017

An easy, if somewhat cop-out way, that MITY can do that is to make 'chapters' within Book 4. Where each 'chapter' focuses on one of the season of Korra. Though that might make more than few angry cause then we're focusing so much on Korra.

I just hope we get an epilogue book where it's basically going back to the MC's timeline where everything gets explained and is essentially a giant fuck-a-thon with the girls we've met in the series

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
An easy, if somewhat cop-out way, that MITY can do that is to make 'chapters' within Book 4. Where each 'chapter' focuses on one of the season of Korra. Though that might make more than few angry cause then we're focusing so much on Korra.

I just hope we get an epilogue book where it's basically going back to the MC's timeline where everything gets explained and is essentially a giant fuck-a-thon with the girls we've met in the series
Korra doesn't need to be the focus though. All that needs to be done is get to the end of her training/relationship(I would say till about Aang gives her back her bending) and then make the rest of the seasons you discovering the spiritbending(jinora) shit and discovering the ritual stuff.

Reactions: Gmeng

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
We don't need a separate game though. Mity just needs to stop being lazy.
What do you mean by that ?

Also i wasn't saying it should be a seperate game, just that LOK by itself was big enough for a full game like this one, which is logic since it's a full sequel to ATLA rather than a part of it.

I'm taking any reason to have more content for that game anyway.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
This. Even in his nice romance path, Avatar boy is pretty much always in charge of stuff. Only the spirits fuck with him, but they obviously know and have power over him. Katara suddenly being on the level with the spirits and being like "lol I know stuff you don't and you don't get to know" without him pushing for more info is pretty irritating as a plot device.
But Katara isnt whatsover "lol I know stuff".
Its "I cant under any circumstances tell you so please stop trying to force me".
Thats a point where most sensible partners would back the fuck off.
As far as the love route is considered anyway,the slave route obviously doesnt have that excuse(though that route also ends with her spilling the beans,even if it took uncharacteristically long for such a dominant MC).

I can understand people being frustrated with the situation(as is natural and kind of the point)but as far as the love route is concerned its a fair plot device.
Yes,it could have been executed better,being subtly hinted at instead of so into your face(which is what the majority of frustration stems from I assume)but it isnt really out of character for either party.

fulfud

Jul 10, 2018
This game is one of the most anticipated by me in 2019. I hope that the love line will finish in the spring. All the same, I will wait for the translation into Russian. I do not want to spoil my impressions.

Reactions: Boofer

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
What do you mean by that ?

Also i wasn't saying it should be a seperate game, just that LOK by itself was big enough for a full game like this one, which is logic since it's a full sequel to ATLA rather than a part of it.

I'm taking any reason to have more content for that game anyway.
As mentioned before he cut ty lee's zuko part. Something that was already set up and could have been done/finished with copying and pasting with some editing since art is(was) reused. The siege of ba sing se being skipped despite it being a key event and a good way to end book 3. The fact that route choice was being tracked but seems to have been abandoned(Doesn't matter which choice you choose for katara her personality is dependent on your chosen route for the current book).

While Lok is its own show it can be shrunk considerably if you cut most of the bs which will likely be the case.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes