rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Unlocked every scene for Azula in book 2 except sex. This is before I warn Captain Rei. How do I unlock it?

Oct 17, 2018
I wonder if in the 4th book you'll play as Amon in the slave route and do some actual slavery in the name of "equality". Like capture and corrupt. I also think they won't have Jinora and Ikki in the game because the age differences are way creepy. That is not to say that the Beifong grannies are too old! They definitely need to be in.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question in the love route, I went down into the labyrinth and save the two girls and found the broken statue had the scene with the snake lady.
And yet the cutscene with Ajala still trickers what exactly am i supposed to do??

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Question I went down into the labyrinth and save the two girls and found the broken statue had the scene with the snake lady.
And yet the cutscene with Ajala still trickers what exactly am i supposed to do??
it repeats itself, it's bugged. Just wait for the fixed version.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Is this update worth looking into? I've essentially done both routes on all three. Except for I guess finishing love on earth.

Feb 2, 2019
So, two questions. 1. Is there a walkthrough of this game? 2. I've been stuck on the "Help Rei" for a while, how do i get to the next area. I've already talked to Iroh and he told me to wait for Azula to take me somewhere? when does that happen?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Well well new update turned out better than expected(in fact probably one of the best in recent memories).
Jin´s arc gets completed(with hints towards finishing June...which should lead to a amusing ethical conundrum for the MC considering being nice is part of her hypnotization).
Ty Lee´s sex scene just barely skirts prostitution(which is good,had it just been the cabbage without the story segment I probably would have been annoyed >_>).
Katara scene was rather well done,expanding on her character as well as unexpectedly confirming MC´s backstory and even giving his thoughts on the situation(not exactly sure how benefitial it is to make me feel guilty in a kinetic harem game but...they did anyway,poor Katara).
Best of all is chibi naga being back tho.
Wonder whether the shift in her personality is because of the rush in development(compared to the slave route the whole plot thread is introduced really late)or hints towards her having a rather different disposition towards the MC(which would make sense since she is partly born of the MC´s inner mindscape and with a more righteous Avatar maybe we will get a cheekier and less hostile snake waifu...like the idea if nothing else).
Also...I kinda want to see her stuffed >_>(yes Im aware thats not going to happen because of the severity of the fetish but...comeon they nearly included beastiality last time so a man can dream! :sick: ).

Genuinely enjoyable update.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
So, two questions. 1. Is there a walkthrough of this game? 2. I've been stuck on the "Help Rei" for a while, how do i get to the next area. I've already talked to Iroh and he told me to wait for Azula to take me somewhere? when does that happen?
If you have trained enough and have fought enough battles meeting Azula for training should lead to something. Something just incase you don't want spoilers

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
That Amon idea is great, but for some reason I feel like it'll be like Tenzin. Then again there aren't too many girls in book 4 in general to actually do lewd things with right? There's Korra, Asami and that's it maybe? Correct me if I'm wrong. Unless MITY has giant balls and puts Jinora on the table
There is also Zhu Li, that bad guy with no arm, Tenzin's wife, combustion girl, Toph's daughter, Jinora, Kuvira, Zuko's daughter, the female water tribe twin ETC

There are quite a few girls actualy.

Also they put TOPH in the game and she is what ? 1 year older than Jinora ? They also put Smellerbee and i doubt she is much older either, also Azula is like 14 in canon while Mai is 15, also let's not forget that Aang, who's body we've been using to screw EVERYTHING is like 12 in canon, so like 1 year older than Jinora too, so yeah, she'll probably be in.

Reactions: SiuKim

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
There is also Zhu Li, that bad guy with no arm, Tenzin's wife, combustion girl, Toph's daughter, Jinora, Kuvira, Zuko's daughter, the female water tribe twin ETC

Also they put TOPH in the game and she is what ? 1 year older than Jinora ?

You're comple

Also they put TOPH in the game and she is what ? 1 year older than Jinora ?

oof You're completely right, I was actually editing my comment just as you sent this in since I remembered Kuvira and Aangs daughter. Yeah I forgot like all the cast of korra rip. And that Toph thing is true, and tbh aren't they all like 14 in the last airbender anyway? It's just with Jinora she looooks a lot younger I guess

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
What girls need to be saved in the tunnel where do I find them and how do I trigger it telling me I need to save girls?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
You're comple

oof You're completely right, I was actually editing my comment just as you sent this in since I remembered Kuvira and Aangs daughter. Yeah I forgot like all the cast of korra rip. And that Toph thing is true, and tbh aren't they all like 14 in the last airbender anyway? It's just with Jinora she looooks a lot younger I guess
Aang and Toph are the main group's youngest and they are like 12, Zuko is the oldest and he is 16 (his father scared him when he was 13), Katara is like 15 and so is Mai while Azula is 14, i think you also have Sokka who is 16 or 15 and Suki should be around the same.

Jinora is 11, so yeah, she should be around 1 year younger than Aang at worst, she only look much younger because of the Korra cast is older than the ATLA cast and they slightly changed the art style for the 'kids'.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes