Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
More than likely the next update with either finish up Book 3 completely or be close to finishing it. So yes, new scenes for love route.

Than why are you curious if you stopped playing it?

Two to three more days (less now) until the bug hunters get the update. Then not long after that the patreon release.
I was curious because I'm thinking to start playing it again and I stop playing games like this or BoN's My New Life and Summertime Saga until there's a new update coming and when I said I stopped I didn't mean I stopped totally I'm still interested in the game If someone stops to play the game doesn't always mean he quit it

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I thought the MC who was from Republic City around the Time after Korras last Season? Sooo just use him.
Can't use him, the MC is the avatar from an undertermined time after Korra, an avatar can only be around if the previous avatar is dead and guesse what Korra was ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Is 'Opinion' the new word for 'cold hard facts' ?
Well everyone has his own taste on girls/women I could like for example Ty Lee but someone couldn't(even though she's just too cute and funny)and so on but yeah June is the most hottest character in the game so far

Reactions: ghostfreak24

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Is 'Opinion' the new word for 'cold hard facts' ?
No but it seems to be the new "I have no fucking clue what Im talking about but you cant touch me!".*cue MC Hammer*
Having said that,I agree that Korra will have quite the uphill battle to make herself noteworthy.
Her canon representation wasnt exactly...endearing(being the cocky little shit she was).

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
No but it seems to be the new "I have no fucking clue what Im talking about but you cant touch me!".*cue MC Hammer*
Having said that,I agree that Korra will have quite the uphill battle to make herself noteworthy.
Her canon representation wasnt exactly...endearing(being the cocky little shit she was).
Maybe this is where the slave route will shine? Knock her down a few pegs?

Reactions: Separin and Saraf

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
U mad ?
I just said June is the hottest character in the game and I loved the way she was created during the Love route I didn't said Korra is the worst character ever or and ugly girl and you just jumped off,everyone can have his opinions and choose one character from another I still like her but not the way I like June
And one more thing you or anyone else can tell me that I'm wrong about June being hot and Korra not so much I'm not some sort of untoachable guy,chill out

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
U mad ?
I just said June is the hottest character in the game and I loved the way she was created during the Love route I didn't said Korra is the worst character ever or and ugly girl and you just jumped off,everyone can have his opinions and choose one character from another I still like her but not the way I like June
And one more thing you or anyone else can tell me that I'm wrong about June being hot and Korra not so much I'm not some sort of untoachable guy,chill out
Chill it,that line wasnt aimed at you but people thinking they are free from criticism just by throwing in "imo" at the end of every sentence.
It wasnt aimed at any person in particular.

Didnt think claryfing that was necessary considering the obvious subjective nature of your statement(and the fact I didnt quote you in the first place)but I guess thats on me.
You can hump whatever dakimakura you want till the end of time,thats none of my business and a right most of us here would defend to the death.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Chill it,that line wasnt aimed at you but people thinking they are free from criticism just by throwing in "imo" at the end of every sentence.

Didnt think claryfing that was necessary considering the obvious subjective nature of your statement(and the fact I didnt quote you in the first place)but I guess thats on me.
You can hump whatever dakimakura you want till the end of time,thats none of my business and a right most of us here would defend to the death.
Don't you dare talk shit about my waifu ! see how sad you made her ? :

shit waifu.jpg

Apologize right now !

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
IMO Korra is really hot but Azula and June,mostly June though,are waaay hotter than her that's my opinion by the way:sneaky:
Eh, i can see that personality-wise, but playing AC:Odyssey and hitting the gym (but mostly playing Odyssey) made me develop a thing for fit women, which eventually led me to stuff like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Eh, i can see that personality-wise, but playing AC:Odyssey and hitting the gym (but mostly playing Odyssey) made me develop a thing for fit women, which eventually led me to stuff like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Korra could be cool if they use her 'dumb puppy' appeal more than her 'shitty brat' appeal.

Like that one doujin where you have Jinora basicaly beating the shit out of her in some weird sex play.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

If it wasn't at me then sorry for thinking that way it's not only your fault it's mine too
Again I apologize to you and every member here if I offended them :)

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes