MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
does anyone know how to get out of the tunnels in book 3 after toph got drunk
Turn the snakes-swallowing-each-other-thing until both passageways (that appear to be dead ends) are open. Then when you've finished the statue thing, a mole-thing should appear in the tunnel just outside the statue room. Follow the mole-thingy and you can get out.

manowar4563

Apr 18, 2019
Turn the snakes-swallowing-each-other-thing until both passageways (that appear to be dead ends) are open. Then when you've finished the statue thing, a mole-thing should appear in the tunnel just outside the statue room. Follow the mole-thingy and you can get out.
thanks g

manowar4563

Apr 18, 2019
where is the snake thing
i cant find it

May 20, 2018
yo, i got off the island in book 2 and cant crab battle iroh to progress the story. he just asks if i need anything and zuko replies i guess not. am i missing somthing??

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i did, walkthroughs just say battle iroh after the island. no steps in between. and when i played before i was just able to go strait to fighting him.
Book 2 has a walkthrough (step by step).

If it is difficult to understand, then apparently the game is too complicated for you. In addition, book 2 has long been discussed in detail in this topic. If you ask, ask for something new, and not something that has already been asked.

May 20, 2018
Book 2 has a walkthrough (step by step).

If it is difficult to understand, then apparently the game is too complicated for you. In addition, book 2 has long been discussed in detail in this topic. If you ask, ask for something new, and not something that has already been asked.
it says to battle iroh as the first thing to do when you return. the option is missing, that is my issue. that walkthrough isn't helping any.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
t says to battle iroh as the first thing to do when you return. the option is missing, that is my issue. that walkthrough isn't helping any.
this was also the answer. Either you have not done something, or it is a bug. walkthrough the work, if there were changes that are not significant. Mostly inaccuracies can be in book 3 but not in book 2

manowar4563

Apr 18, 2019
please can anyone help me
i cant find the snake thing in the tunnels
i've already done the scenes prior to it more than 3 times

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
please can anyone help me
i cant find the snake thing in the tunnels
i've already done the scenes prior to it more than 3 times
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes