Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
The last update to the game was about a month back, but given the schedule, I feel like we're fine for a bit.

Also, I wouldn't be shocked if there were people under 18 who were on this site. This is the internet after all.

Also also, as much as the Dora posts are funny as well as equally patronizing, the fact that this is continuous rotation of things we have to explain is the part that gets a lot of us annoyed.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Also, I wouldn't be shocked if there were people under 18 who were on this site. This is the internet after all.
I am certain that a large % is under 18 years old.
I refuse to believe that there are so many adults on this site and world that are to stupid/ignorant/lazy to use a Search function or to look a couple pages back.

If they are actually adults, then i am ashamed to call myself an adult human.

Edit: @Genji
I mean all those people that refuse to use search function or look a couple posts/pages back: )

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I refuse to believe that there are so many adults on this site and world that are so stupid/ignorant/lazy

If they are actually adults, then i am ashamed to call myself an adult human.
wowo,hold on,im pretty sure most of us here are adult,just sometime maybe our post look immature..but still we are adult,i myself is 25 yrs old,im not sureif there is some people here under 18

Reactions: J..D

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I refuse to believe that there are so many adults on this site and world that are to stupid/ignorant/lazy to use a Search function or to look a couple pages back.
Well well well,someone has quite the positive outlook on humanity.
Im impressed(and amused...mostly amused actually).

Daizukeen

Nov 30, 2018
Soo I'm in book 2, slave route and I think I did anything posible in that chapter.. But I don't know what else I'm supposed to do, I freed Azula from prison and all that but what's next? Also when I'm going to the tower at night and I chose the option to "Look Around" it tells me that I sense a presence but it's to faint.. Help please :C I'm stuck!

White ranger

Nov 12, 2018
Soo I'm in book 2, slave route and I think I did anything posible in that chapter.. But I don't know what else I'm supposed to do, I freed Azula from prison and all that but what's next? Also when I'm going to the tower at night and I chose the option to "Look Around" it tells me that I sense a presence but it's to faint.. Help please :C I'm stuck!
it means you still got stuff to do before you can go there

west21

May 4, 2018
Where can i find ajala after the fight between long feng and ajala (the two girltold me ajala want to meet me but where????)

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Been years since anyone gave a shit of LOK in general.

I can't believe it's still on going in comic form, that's like when i learned Bleach was still ongoing, just as 'light' novel.
Wait...what?
Really?
*goes to check*
Wow...even a years-later epilogue chapter wasnt enough to kill that monstrosity...I will never understand why Bleach ran even half as long as it did(then again,modern shonen has taken a extreme nosedive for the most part so I guess there wasnt much contest out there).

That aside,does the LoK comic actually add anything to the nonsense that is the main series?
Aside from LGBT pandering I mean.

Reactions: Balrog

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Wait...what?
Really?
*goes to check*
Wow...even a years-later epilogue chapter wasnt enough to kill that monstrosity...I will never understand why Bleach ran even half as long as it did(then again,modern shonen has taken a extreme nosedive for the most part so I guess there wasnt much contest out there).

That aside,does the LoK comic actually add anything to the nonsense that is the main series?
Aside from LGBT pandering I mean.
It doesn't really add anything as far as i'v seen, just some more wanking off on their shitty 'Not!New York setting' dealing with gangs IIRC and basicaly Kuvira's empire still causing trouble because of one of her underlings having taken control of it after her arrest or something like that, also it litteraly start with Korra and Asami coming back from a litteral spirit world vacation to get involved into an 'amusement park trying to exploit the spîrit world is being constructed' plotline, as if the spirit world wasn't an uncontrolable hellhole most of the time and the spirit aren't already roaming the earth freely since Korra opened everything so yeah, the magic mexicans can come and go as they please but 'human bad' basicaly.

The latest news that i'v seen about it is Korra asking Kuvira tips to deal with whoever they are currently fighting and having a Sauna party with Asami, Bolin and Mako (where she tell them about whatever happened with Kuvira).

Also just saying but ATLA is also continuing in comic form, that's where Zuko's mom and stuff come from and we also see Koh the Face Steal's mom who's just called 'The Mother of Faces' or something and Azula was yandere toward Zuko in those and Mai broke up with him and was with some guy no one give a shit about before getting back with him and dumping him again (yes, a lot of stuff happen to Zuko in those comics) and you have Toph starting her school while Aang deal with the fact that he can't bring back his people while dealing with a bunch of Air Nomad version of Weaboos he took as student or something.

And also some stuff about the north water tribe oppressing the south water tribe or some shit (still don't get how the south is it's own tribe / nation when it's litteraly 30 guys and three igloo but eh.)

Edit : oh and Kuvira look like a dude in half the freaking comic panel and the art is shit except a few close up shot every few pages, so yeah, i don't really like those comics.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes