suida15

May 19, 2018
Hey all, I've run in to an issue whenever I try to do crab battles in Book 3.
As soon as it tries to begin my first turn in a battle an exception occurs.

File "game/bk3_s_arena_shit.rpy", line 14813, in <module>
NameError: name 'hit_chance' is not defined

I've avoided crab battles for as long as I could in Book3 because of it, but I just got up to a part in Love route that is requiring me to battle Shady once, so this is killing me hah. I've tried searching the thread but either there's nothing there or my search terms have failed me.
Any suggestions?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Because you're member number 53 who's asked this question and member number 342 who hasn't used the search function to find the answer.
You mean number 53 and 342 on this thread alone ?.
Otherwise you could add a couple zero's to both of them :p

Hey all, I've run in to an issue whenever I try to do crab battles in Book 3.
As soon as it tries to begin my first turn in a battle an exception occurs.

File "game/bk3_s_arena_shit.rpy", line 14813, in <module>
NameError: name 'hit_chance' is not defined

I've avoided crab battles for as long as I could in Book3 because of it, but I just got up to a part in Love route that is requiring me to battle Shady once, so this is killing me hah. I've tried searching the thread but either there's nothing there or my search terms have failed me.
Any suggestions?
You clearly didn't search (or didn't read the answers) because i just searched Battle Shady and got multiple good and different answers..

OT:
Damn.... I am really anxious for Korra:love:

Reactions: Josh Spicer

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
The dude who's making the "Strange Nights" game came back from being dead for 5 months hngggggg 2019 has Book 4 and strange nights return hell yeah

suida15

May 19, 2018
Thank you for the additional search suggestion but that still didn't lead to an answer to my problem as far as I could find. I know what I'm supposed to be doing in the game, it's just the game won't let me do so. It's a renpy error.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thank you for the additional search suggestion but that still didn't lead to an answer to my problem as far as I could find. I know what I'm supposed to be doing in the game, it's just the game won't let me do so. It's a renpy error.
Note for small, defenseless users who first appeared on an adult forum without supervision. Which is not a good adult users do not respond.
Step one.
Use the search on the topic. We type in the search for "Crab fight error" (for example)
Step two
This is a miracle, someone has already written about this and even answered what to do.
Step three
If you could read the answer - you are the winner.
Congratulations, you are now one step closer to growing up.

Not to be unfounded here are a couple of posts.
#8,836
#8,837
And everything else, look for yourself ...
And yes there may be a bug, but you can get around it

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Man those Dora post are killing me !!:LOL:
And what else to do. Who knew that the forum has children. You have to use something simple (like Dora). But sometimes, even children are difficult to explain - because the forum for adults ...

Reactions: philphil020

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
sooooo I feel like the last update has been more than a month away. Are there anything to update (Game or art assets?)
Oh and if there is, either quote the post or use the report function on it and an uploader will update it ASAP.
I personnally take care of art assets so mention me on that one

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Dude it says right there, post 9050. Just browse a few pages back.
I made the biggest shitpost and you managed to walk right in it >.>

Anyway :| thanks @Ric not for the guide but for posting the quick-code on the thread but try to be more respectful since, unlike zonies( that's what discord ppl users call those with no special rank), uploaders have been busy updating other threads :p and can't really check lesson on 1 thread

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes