NN111

Feb 2, 2018
So what to do after the spiritworld. Woke up no idea how to continue help. They send me back and the kyoshi avatar talked.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Even without a changelong, history dictates that this will add content to the slave route. It's not even half done so, so I highly doubt this is the version that completes it. If you guess off the numbered version, I'd say Mity plans to have the Slave route done on 8.5 so that the "Endgame" content begins on 9.0

Krackers

Jul 21, 2017
so with the new update, if you start the wind book over again and get to the first bejeweled coin game thing, it crashes. anyone got a save at the most recent point so i can start there? im out of the country so i dont have access to my regular saves heh

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not seeing the Korra boobjob, for some reason. I've blackmailed Asami to suck her breasts, gotten a bj from Pema, assjob from Lin, fed both Korra and the daughter the 'protein shake' and gave the daughter the ambiguous answer.
I've gone everywhere, I think. And can't seem to find anything to move the story forward. Though I did figure out the morality console command and dropped korra to 80. Maybe that messed something up? Even though everything else worked fine?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes