hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
Not seeing the Korra boobjob, for some reason. I've blackmailed Asami to suck her breasts, gotten a bj from Pema, assjob from Lin, fed both Korra and the daughter the 'protein shake' and gave the daughter the ambiguous answer.
I've gone everywhere, I think. And can't seem to find anything to move the story forward. Though I did figure out the morality console command and dropped korra to 80. Maybe that messed something up? Even though everything else worked fine?
Me Too

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Not seeing the Korra boobjob, for some reason. I've blackmailed Asami to suck her breasts, gotten a bj from Pema, assjob from Lin, fed both Korra and the daughter the 'protein shake' and gave the daughter the ambiguous answer.
I've gone everywhere, I think. And can't seem to find anything to move the story forward. Though I did figure out the morality console command and dropped korra to 80. Maybe that messed something up? Even though everything else worked fine?
Go to the tower and call Asami back again. She'll do more with Korra this time.

Then when it's done go to Korra's room and eavesdrop.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Surprised Jinora's on the roster, but I can't say I'm not looking forward to more. Even moreso as this kind of wincest isn't as common as the reversed-gender version.

Reactions: Balrog
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes