Jun 15, 2017
I can't forsee it actually happening as a sex option. It's more like abusing her trust is going to lead to some slightly sexual situations. But remember that Mity has aged all the other girls who were minors over 18 in order to comply with Patreon. Doing both incest and loli content seems extremely out of character for the dev.
Uhh... Buddy.... pal... Did you forget Toph is 12 aka a loli and book 2 had incest , so both are definitely not out of character for the dev.

Also with all the positive feedback from the possible Jinora content I would be pretty surprised if the dev didn't capitalize on it.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I can't forsee it actually happening as a sex option. It's more like abusing her trust is going to lead to some slightly sexual situations. But remember that Mity has aged all the other girls who were minors over 18 in order to comply with Patreon. Doing both incest and loli content seems extremely out of character for the dev.
Seems you missed Book 2's love route and the whole existence of Book 3, which also had some mother-daughter action. Pretty sure the main reason incest is rare is because there aren't a lot of usable relatives in the source material and nobody really wants to see Sokka's dick.

Mity's also only aged them up with a supposedly modified timeline, but they still look the same. Maybe Jinora is somehow suddenly 18 while all of Tenzin's kida are horribly stunted teenagers and Korra is actually in her 20s.

Reactions: aitait07

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
This update is so good. Everything looks great, animations are amazing. Id like to see what MITY will do with Naga in this book considering the improvement of the animations.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Uhh... Buddy.... pal... Did you forget Toph is 12 aka a loli and book 2 had incest , so both are definitely not out of character for the dev.

Also with all the positive feedback from the possible Jinora content I would be pretty surprised if the dev didn't capitalize on it.
Check again friend, he specifically states he aged all the girls in the previous books who were underage to 18 and over so as to not have underage content. Toph was not 12 in Book 3, she was 18. Just because the art doesn't change, the age did. Jinora might be older, but so far it has not been stated that her age has changed at all, so she'd still be about 11-12 and therefore would not be used for sexual content. Actually go back and replay the game, the aging up started with Katarra back in Book 1.

Also, the "incest" was only in the context that they were both there, they did not in fact actually perform sexual acts on each other, which is more of what constitutes incest content in Patreon's eyes. It was more like she helped you fuck her mother.

So I don't know why you're expecting to have incest with a 12 year old when there is no way Patreon would let Mity get away with it, nor has Mity ever done anything to make you expect it. The protein shake and the "letting the crush continue" things were funny and a little pervy, but they weren't "strip her down and having your way with her" bad like you've done with Korra, Pema and Lin. In fact, even the MC has a problem with doing stuff to her on the slave route, so clearly he has some morals, even if they are fubar.

• Sad
Reactions: SirDregan

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Book 1 was the only route without actual incest present.

Book 2 had Zuko and Azula do the dirty as part of the story. Like, that was literally part of the story.

Book 3 has Toph and her mom in the Slave route.

Book 4 will probably have something with Jinora aged-up.
I will say I completely blanked on the Zuko story. Forgot about that. As far as Jinora, I still highly doubt it. She seems like too minor of a character to bother with. Toph was great for loli content because she was still rather womanly looking. Jinora looks like a little kid, it's just kinda off putting that so many people are rooting for it.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
so jinora might get some action.. but I could totally use some of zukos daughters fire pussy... and i guess some ikki action would be nice also oh.... I wonder if we would get to bang the earth queen .. always hated her.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
The current mega download is 666 mb (according to the download bar at the bottome of the screen on chrome). I'm so proud.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes