Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
That options in the Jinora "talk"... I feel bad now ... But I know she wants it too, look at her spying on her parents behind that paper wall. I'm not imagine things, do I? :whistle:

said it before and i am gona say it again: if you are here you are Fucked up enough to not care and hey, if we got the option.. fuck it :D literaly

Reactions: Mistervd

Disp

Oct 3, 2017
So, using this website along with the save provided by the generous darksouls, I figured out the console command for four elements trainer chapter 4 money is bk4_money so, if you open up the console usinf shift+O and then type in bk4_money += 100000 it should give you 100000 gold.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Wow, I really wasn't expecting to get a sex scene in the first 10 minutes of gameplay in the newest update. Sasuga, Mity.

Jul 4, 2017
Here's a little change log for y'all who are curious about whats in this update.
. Lin buttjob
. New location (City streets and Aang statue island)
. Zhu li mover quest
. Ginger doggystyle
. More Korra meditation bullying
. Asami blackmail and titsucking (little bit of Korra lesbo shit here as well)
. Give Jinora and Korra a taste of your "Protein Shake"
. Loads of Jinora teasing (Alabama 100 here boy's)
. Korra titjob
. Pema blowjob (and another tease depending on how your chat goes with Jinora)
. Korra dress up (only swimsuit and nude so far though)
. Some lore stuff (FUCKING CONTEXT FINALLY)

Allthough this update may seem short it shoes some real progression from the boys over at MITY. Cant wait for them to give us some more Jinora and some more Korra!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Surprised Jinora's on the roster, but I can't say I'm not looking forward to more. Even moreso as this kind of wincest isn't as common as the reversed-gender version.
I can't forsee it actually happening as a sex option. It's more like abusing her trust is going to lead to some slightly sexual situations. But remember that Mity has aged all the other girls who were minors over 18 in order to comply with Patreon. Doing both incest and loli content seems extremely out of character for the dev.

Feb 23, 2019
I can't forsee it actually happening as a sex option. It's more like abusing her trust is going to lead to some slightly sexual situations. But remember that Mity has aged all the other girls who were minors over 18 in order to comply with Patreon. Doing both incest and loli content seems extremely out of character for the dev.
they cant tease this much and then pull back. that'd be criminal

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes