IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
He's adding at least one additional scene in the early access version. But the main focus is probably on the main game again. (depending if the coder feels better now)

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
If someone doesn't want to grind for money "shady_bucks=xxx" is the code you have to enter through the console, replace the xxx by the amount of money you want, my recommendation is that only enter 100 at a time so you don't break anything.

EDIT: this is only for the Halloween Special of this year.

Reactions: soundengineer

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
If someone doesn't want to grind for money "shady_bucks=xxx" is the code you have to enter through the console, replace the xxx by the amount of money you want, my recommendation is that only enter 100 at a time so you don't break anything.

EDIT: this is only for the Halloween Special of this year.
that doesnt work for me

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm apparently going to be 'that guy'. Which file actually has the new content? It has the same name (0.8.3c) as the previous version and the halloween special link is the one from last year...
The changelog also hasn't been added to. Do I just download the main file?

Reactions: Deragonison

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I'm apparently going to be 'that guy'. Which file actually has the new content? It has the same name (0.8.3c) as the previous version and the halloween special link is the one from last year...
The changelog also hasn't been added to. Do I just download the main file?
Go back up a page or so if you have trouble finding it in the main thing, because it has its own requesty doohick that was linked a page or so up.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Dang. Thought it was a new update and I'd finally get to bone Korra. Was confused a bit there why the changelog seemed familliar. Oh well; hope the special's good, at least.

12E45b78g

May 2, 2018
so what exactly is new, got alerted for an update but it's still the same version and the Halloween special is old. did I miss something?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes