avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
Run it through the Ren'py SDK. If you download the sdk and put the folder in sdk folder, either the mac or pc files, and play the game through the sdk application, you don't have to deal with permissions every time you download a new ren'py game. You also don't have to worry about which version you download or dealing with winebottler. It's also a convenient way to organize games. Every mac user should download the Ren'py SDK, it makes everything way easier and more convenient.
Can you walk me through how to do that because i am ignorant about how to do this

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Whenever I choose Korro to beg for the treat, it says "Sex scene" on the dialog but nothing happens.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
what is the new content ex actually i remember alot of these scenes from 0.8.3a why does the uploader remove the other changelogs it's annoying

Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
I am a bit puzzled. I skipped a couple of versions of this game. However, I am rather sure that the protagonist looked a bit different in past versions. I remember for example blue arrows and I think he had less hair. In the current versions there are no blue arrows and he looks completely different. Was this changed on purpose?

Bakkalon

Jan 3, 2018
I am a bit puzzled. I skipped a couple of versions of this game. However, I am rather sure that the protagonist looked a bit different in past versions. I remember for example blue arrows and I think he had less hair. In the current versions there are no blue arrows and he looks completely different. Was this changed on purpose?
Do you read the text of the game?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
You're thinking of when the MC was in Aang's body, now he is in Tenzin's body.

Reactions: Darkone123

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
Can you walk me through how to do that because i am ignorant about how to do this
For sure! First you google 'renpy sdk' and should be taken to the renpy home website, and the link should be to the page which has download links for the SDK. Choose the .dmg option. Unpack the .dmg and you'll now have a folder which should be named something like renpy-7.xxx.xxxx-sdk. If you open the folder you should see an icon called 'ren'py launcher'. If you place a game folder in the renpy-xxxxxxx-sdk folder, by dragging the folder from your desktop into the folder, and double click the 'renpy launcher' icon, it should bring up a list of 'projects' on the left hand side; these are your games. Simply select a game and click 'launch project' on the bottom right. It should then allow you to play the game. If you have any issues getting it to work I'm happy to help. I'd link directly but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to.

Reactions: soundengineer

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So is the Halloween special actually worth the download? 60mb is super super light even for this.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Four sex scenes and some humor.
About an hour'ish of content.

I doubt you'll be fapping to it but if you need to waste an hour it's a good time.

Reactions: RedPillBlues
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes