ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay. I found that rather creepy and not very arousing. Especially the screeching noise any time you did Toph.
so what exactly is new, got alerted for an update but it's still the same version and the Halloween special is old. did I miss something?
Its a new halloween side game. It wasn't all that great, either. But just go back two or three pages and you should find the download link to it.
Edit: There's also a link on the main page labeled 'halloween special', according to Deragonison below me.

Deragonison

Jul 5, 2017
I'm apparently going to be 'that guy'. Which file actually has the new content? It has the same name (0.8.3c) as the previous version and the halloween special link is the one from last year...
The changelog also hasn't been added to. Do I just download the main file?
took me a while to notice, in the downloads there is a halloween special download, thats what we are looking for

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
I realy do not undestend dev who can not get version for projects...
Serious, if prev ver be 0.8.2b, when why, why i ask next ver is 0.8.3c?
It means Dev already have 0.8.3a and 0.8.3b, but not relezed, just only for self? O_O

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm is this not the same 'special' that was already there?
I feel like I've been baited, fooled, and quite possibly bamboozled.

Jun 18, 2017
It means Dev already have 0.8.3a and 0.8.3b, but not relezed, just only for self? O_O
Esentially yes. Sometimes in Development you change things and then try them out. That build gets an iterative name but you find that you broke something before you release it. like for example maybe something you changed in the code prevents images from being called correctly. the text and choices still appear but no sexy images in this. so you work on it a bit and fix it. Now the new stuff you put in works and the images work but the text starts looping after 10 min of play no matter where you are. fixing this requires you to rework a lot of your code and so now you have another new version. a new version that works most of the time with no obvious to you bugs and so you feel comfortable releasing it. hell there may have even been an 0.8.2c that just fixed a few minor bugs and wasn't worth releasing. then an 0.8.3a that reintroduced those bugs or broke things like in my example. Those file names and organization system still exists but we the players don't get to see those updates. Nor Frankly would most of us want to.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm is this not the same 'special' that was already there?
I feel like I've been baited, fooled, and quite possibly bamboozled.
The link that leads to a different F95 Halloween Special is the previous one but download links in the main post in THIS Thread is this year's Halloween Special.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
I don't think you understand software versions. They're versions made, not released. It's pointless to release a new version if you need to make alterations for it not to be broken.

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
hey guys im stuck at the destroy fake memory's mini game where do i have to go with the lights?
As I remember it's almost like a maze, you have to go to some lights to open doors and then you go to doors. Some lights put you forward some get you back to previous selection. It isn't too complicated and it took me few minutes by randomly pressing the lights to get past it the first time.

Reactions: JapanFreak

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
As I remember it's almost like a maze, you have to go to some lights to open doors and then you go to doors. Some lights put you forward some get you back to previous selection. It isn't too complicated and it took me few minutes by randomly pressing the lights to get past it the first time.
then it must be a bug cuz i get to the door i distroy the memory and nothing happens

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
Mity blessed us with yet another Halloween update. Idk about you, but I am fine iwth a bit of side content every now and then.

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
then it must be a bug cuz i get to the door i distroy the memory and nothing happens
I just replayed to the minigame part and solved it once again. You need to go to the point where you can destroy memory which I assume you've done based on your screenshots. After that you have to go all the way back to beginning where the minigame started and chose to go to a different direction which will lead you to the door. Then you should be in front of the door like in my screenshot and you just have to put the light onto door and minigame finishes. Until you get next to a door they don't look open which might have made you confused here.

Reactions: JapanFreak

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
0.8.3c whas out for a while now then this update should be higher and the hellowspecial versions the same as a few years ago
and there hasnt bin a real update in ages now

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 277 Votes