Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Useless Halloween Update... Work on the real game instead please.
MITY made the coder take a break because the coder has been overworking themself and needed a break. Also, they're still dealing with the coder overstepping their bounds with the new minigame so they're still adapting that in. With the release of the Halloween game (all done by MITY, coding and all) they're back to normal schedule.

well thats all i get at the end of book 2 and none of the endings goes to inprisonment it goes to harem if i choose to stay with Azula...
What am i missing?
It looks like you're playing Love Route, which I don't believe has the option of sending Azula to prison.

Reactions: GaRbS

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
MITY made the coder take a break because the coder has been overworking themself and needed a break. Also, they're still dealing with the coder overstepping their bounds with the new minigame so they're still adapting that in. With the release of the Halloween game (all done by MITY, coding and all) they're back to normal schedule.

It looks like you're playing Love Route, which I don't believe has the option of sending Azula to prison.
wow that means i have to replay book 2 form the beggining man this sux

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
What's inside this update? Well..yeah..halloween update for sure, but..any new content?
No, because new content hasn't been released yet.
The only update we got as of recently was the halloween bit, nothing else. The actual "game" update hasn't even come out yet for reasons explained a couple posts above yours.

Reactions: tuShua

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
So, a completely separate game got released yet it shows that Four elements trainer got an update. Is that intentional? I feel like a lot of the outrage would not have happened if it was just listed as its own separate thing.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
You guys complaining about the Halloween update realize the artist did all this himself to give us *something* over nothing right? Coder is taking a break so main update is postponed. This wasn't a case of either this or the next main game update, it was a case of this or nothing. Does it compare to the main update? No. Is it frustrating that they said a few days in September and it's about to be November? Sure. But at least read the thread to see what's going on before sounding off complaining like entitled children .

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Alright just so everyone is caught up so there is less confusion, here are some things related to this update and this game as a whole. Also, if there are still people asking the questions answered here, feel free to lead them to this post.

Lets start off by putting it out there that is game is basically a two man team. The Artist and a Programmer/Coder. The updates are USUALLY monthly except on the start of every new route, end of every route or something in their real lives gives them issues.

Why is this Halloween update the same as the previous one?
The linked F95 Halloween update is NOT the new Halloween update. The new one are the download links on THIS thread listed as Halloween Special (remember NOT the link leading to a different F95 page). The file is called something like fet spookytimes.

I thought the game updated?
Sorry to say, at the time of writing this post, it's only the Halloween Special for this year which if you're having a hard time finding it, see above question.

Why is the update taking so long?
The coder was hitting a snag and starting to burn out for the past while so 1 month turned into 2 and recently the Artist told the coder to take a few weeks off since he was burning out. Unfortunately, this isn't something you can throw money at either so waiting a little longer is all we can hope for. Please be understanding of their situation or if there is any confusion, ask it in a polite way.

Why work on this Halloween update rather than the main game?
The Coder didn't work on this update. Like mentioned above, the coded was asked to take a break after burning out on working on the main game. The Artist worked on both coding and doing the art for the Halloween Special, hence the simplistic nature of it.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Alright just so everyone is caught up so there is less confusion, here are some things related to this update and this game as a whole. Also, if there are still people asking the questions answered here, feel free to lead them to this post.

Lets start off by putting it out there that is game is basically a two man team. The Artist and a Programmer/Coder. The updates are USUALLY monthly except on the start of every new route, end of every route or something in their real lives gives them issues.

Why is this Halloween update the same as the previous one?
The linked F95 Halloween update is NOT the new Halloween update. The new one are the download links on THIS thread listed as Halloween Special (remember NOT the link leading to a different F95 page). The file is called something like fet spookytimes.

I thought the game updated?
Sorry to say, at the time of writing this post, it's only the Halloween Special for this year which if you're having a hard time finding it, see above question.

Why is the update taking so long?
The coder was hitting a snag and starting to burn out for the past while so 1 month turned into 2 and recently the Artist told the coder to take a few weeks off since he was burning out. Unfortunately, this isn't something you can throw money at either so waiting a little longer is all we can hope for. Please be understanding of their situation or if there is any confusion, ask it in a polite way.

Why work on this Halloween update rather than the main game?
The Coder didn't work on this update. Like mentioned above, the coded was asked to take a break after burning out on working on the main game. The Artist worked on both coding and doing the art for the Halloween Special, hence the simplistic nature of it.
thx for the updates but then can someone please post the link to the new Halloween Special?

Matt Black

Nov 26, 2018
This is a really nice game, nice humor, good variation on the minigames and lots of CGs. The details in the story and in the elements were very rich, like the parts with the "Sokka was here". It was one of the first games with this trainer style that I've played. Looking forward to the next full update. Kinda enjoyed the Halloween special btw.

Reactions: Daveck

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
On the patreon there is a post titled " !" would anyone be willing to write what it says here?
Not gonna bother transcribing, because it's about the Halloween Update that dropped last night/this morning, that post is a few days old relating to today's release not the main update.

Reactions: SiuKim
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes