SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
What happens, if you have Raava AND Vaatu in you?
Are you like Jin and Jang then? The ultimate Avatar with power level over 9000?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Just got to book four. Not sure how I feel about playing as an old geezer. Especially weird being in the teaching role, since it's a plotpoint that you can't airbend worth a damn.
I aint really want to see Korra fuck a pensioner.

I guess I understand the MC not wanting to be genderbent, but getting slotted in as a random airbender student being taught by Tenzin alongside Korra would make more sense, and have less of an ick-factor.
Maybe for the love route, like how the fire love/slave routes have you be either Zuko or a random nobody?

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
To each their own. Love route might have you play as a young guy and if not there's 6 other routes in the game currently that do, I don't think it's so bad if a small part of the game has you play as someone whose older and a authority figure, it's a pretty common kink and I think it's smart to have at least one route that plays into that.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Just got to book four. Not sure how I feel about playing as an old geezer. Especially weird being in the teaching role, since it's a plotpoint that you can't airbend worth a damn.

I guess I understand the MC not wanting to be genderbent, but getting slotted in as a random airbender student being taught by Tenzin alongside Korra would make more sense, and have less of an ick-factor.
Maybe for the love route, like how the fire love/slave routes have you be either Zuko or a random nobody?
To each their own. Love route might have you play as a young guy and if not there's 6 other routes in the game currently that do, I don't think it's so bad if a small part of the game has you play as someone whose older and a authority figure, it's a pretty common kink and I think it's smart to have at least one route that plays into that.
He's not a pensioner, and he's drawn at younger than his middle age usually. i'd say it's easy enough to ignore, the mc's personality is same as ever.

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
Which has been your favourite relationship so far. For me personally I loved the Love Route between Zuko and Azula, particularly the happy ending one when you become Fire Lord. Its messed up in a lot of ways, but it's also very sweet. Seeing Azula for the damaged woman she is grow and fall in love is a lovely story, overcoming the mental insecurities of her life and live life for herself and the man she loves really pulls at the heartstrings. It's a happy ending long in making.

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
Well considering that in Book 2 we were different people depending on which route we followed I imagine that we will have the same premise in Book 4. Tenzing for Slave, and I think Kai for Love. It makes sense considering that he's in the same age range as the previous hosts, Aang, Zuko, the unmanned prisoner, Aang again. He's a newly awakened airbender so we have a believable excuse and reason to learn airbending, and completely unrelated to many of the ladies in the setting. I really can't think of who else would pick up the role for the Love Route. Mako and Bolin are both a firebender and earthbender respectively and we the MC have already mastered those elements, one way or another.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
huh so MITY finally got developer burnout near to the end of the product?
i heard this is a massive problem with devs since time immemoral, near the end of the dev cycle people just get sick of it. Kind of a shame really but hey I only want the love route for Korra.

Reactions: CarpeDiem69

calom

Mar 6, 2018
huh so MITY finally got developer burnout near to the end of the product?
i heard this is a massive problem with devs since time immemoral, near the end of the dev cycle people just get sick of it. Kind of a shame really but hey I only want the love route for Korra.
Maybe he just needs a break. After all If he quits - no Patreon money. It's basically a job at this point.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
That seems way too harsh from my view. As I said even the series differs greatly in quality and consistence of character art. Yes, the art could be better but the price would be way less content. I'm happy with what we have now. (And if I don't like something I have plenty of material to change it to my liking.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh I love that picture in the spoilers! I've never seen it before, is it an edit you made or something from MITY?

EDIT: Oh, upon closer inspection it looks like an edit of the ending of Azula in Book 2 Slave with some work done with a Suki and Ty Lee head. Still very hot, should have been in Book 3 Slave proper!

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

Sorry for the double post, but I have a hard disagree with you here my guy. I'm all about Tenzin (being possessed by the MC, remember it's you the player not the person you're possessing) banging Korra in the slave route.
Makes for maximum degeneracy and mental anguish, which is perfect for the slave route. If you're not familar with the show, Korra has known Tenzin essentially her entire life. She first met him when she was a small child. She looks up to and respects him. To then have him suddenly have this different personality, treat her like shit, and abuse her and basically call her just fuckmeat material. Add to that Korra's sheltered life to this point, it really is perfect for breaking her spirit.

For the love route Tenzin won't work at all, I'll grant. But I can't think of a better choice for the Slave route.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I still hope that we will get an update at 27th december...But that does not mean I will stop checking every hour if "we are there yet"

Reactions: SHavi
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes