Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
It would be a damn shame if korra got dicked faster in BoB2 than in FET. Also if there in no Jinorra content in this update people will riot.
Eh. Didn't mind BoB2 but there's literally nothing to go off of right now whilst MITY has over 3/4ths of a game basically complete.

Also, MITY essentially guaranteed Jinora content. They just couldn't tell Patreon that.

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
Eh. Didn't mind BoB2 but there's literally nothing to go off of right now whilst MITY has over 3/4ths of a game basically complete.

Also, MITY essentially guaranteed Jinora content. They just couldn't tell Patreon that.
we refer to it as you know who content

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You brought up Bend or Break.

Tarrlok is the person who breaks Korra in that game.

How is Tenzin different than Tarrlok?
Actually, I was talking about Bend Or Break 2, which has an original character as the POV character.
Tarrlok is better than Tenzin though, because he's an actual villain, so evil acts on his part are easier to accept, and because he appears to be much younger. (Tenzin being bald might just make him look way older than he is, I don't know)

Being attacked by a bad guy is one thing. Having a character be molested by trusted mentor figure just... leaves a bad taste, you know?

Like I said, maybe the slave route just isn't for me.

Revious

Jan 26, 2018
The problem with BoB2 is that its gonna be just as short as the 1st game, its already been confirmed that it'll get one more update sometime in Q1 2020 and thats it. Whilst its well drawn and all, its going to be so short that it won't leave much of an impression for long. I would love for them to do a more fleshed out Avatar game but they dont seem interested in the property right now for anything more than a 15-30min or so project.

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
BoB2 issue is that is not trying to mimic the look of the show, while Mity not been perfect it tries to mimic it and I does and ok job even the color scheme and the bodies are closer to the show too when he does not go off-model.

Aug 11, 2017
BoB2 issue is that is not trying to mimic the look of the show, while Mity not been perfect it tries to mimic it and I does and ok job even the color scheme and the bodies are closer to the show too when he does not go off-model.
I would heavily disagree with him not going off-model, he makes all girls have much wider torsos than they should have, as well as significantly bigger bust size than they have in the show.
While he does try to mimic the show, he is not good at following original proportions whatsoever, and sometimes, bodies themselves look awful, like with limb lentghs, and toes.
He really should improve his art, it's not great.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Eh BOB2's Korra is large and maybe a little too muscled.
Their Azula looks pretty great through. Not that the art-style is the same as the show or anything, it's just really sharp and clean looking.
Shame it's flashback only.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Eh BOB2's Korra is large and maybe a little too muscled.
Their Azula looks pretty great through. Not that the art-style is the same as the show or anything, it's just really sharp and clean looking.
Shame it's flashback only.
Huh weird, I think Mity's Azula is perfect and BOB2's Korra abs are deliciously arousing, I guess I might have a thing for muscle girls since I also find Mikasa attractive.

• Love
Reactions: Sword26

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Great taste, the girls in this show are literally built for sex. It helps that the show itself could get pretty lewd sometimes.

View attachment 481739

View attachment 481740
The feet look like Mity's already.

Alright so i dont sound like proken record i dont think no 1 have mencioned Shera and the princesses of power there is many good choices for your girl type there.
View attachment 490403

Most characters in the series have a great visual range. In general Mity's versions look better, though he isn't very accurate with the proportions and adds quite some pounds, you can guess where. I wish he would be more consistent with his own styles but I guess it's part of being an artist constantly trying to improve and evolve. He has quite some different faces for Suki and Ty Lee for instance, sometimes I wonder if he he's even aware of that. Jo Dee is pretty close to the show though, there's almost no scene where she isn't showing her fake smile.
I think Mity is hit or miss and honestly the art is getting further and further away from the original shows designs with each new chapter. Take a look at Katara in Book 1 vs Katara in Book 3. Now she looks more like a SatAM cartoon character with more rounded edges. His Azula still looks great though (especially in the ember island beach tease scene). Granted it could be worse. Mity could have gone the Penny Arcade route and evolved his style into pure crap. Joodee also had some of the best scenes in that book though she does look older than she should be when compared to the show screenshots that were posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: SiuKim

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
In my mind, Korra is drawn the wrong way in both BoB2 and FET. In FET, she has this trademark MITY chubiness, in BoB2 she is way too muscular. I would settle with something in the middle, slim, athletic, with slight muscular tones. Both these iterations also draw enormous breasts for her, which I am not a fan of...

Reactions: Xto and SiuKim

Raring

May 6, 2019
So after months of no updates and raking in cash while doing nothing, he still decides that unless you spend 20 bucks a month you aren't worthy to get your hands on the cross-over test run. That's hilarious. I'm glad I pulled out early when the coder drama unfolded instead of further supporting this mess.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
So after months of no updates and raking in cash while doing nothing, he still decides that unless you spend 20 bucks a month you aren't worthy to get your hands on the cross-over test run. That's hilarious. I'm glad I pulled out early when the coder drama unfolded instead of further supporting this mess.
We have a hard release date set for this upcoming build: in three days (the 28th) we will release the latest build to everyone! Due to the delay, and as a little Christmas bonus, we'll send it to every patron simultaneously!
No, EVERY Patreon gets it all at once. The buggy version. The bugtesters get something as a bonus because, for this release, the role their paying for is pointless.

I get being unhappy, but don't put words in MITY's mouth.

Plus, do you REALLY think that shit won't leak on here before the free release?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes