RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Given the short updates, I'm not even probably going to bother with the Download this time and just wait until he starts working on the Harem Path for Korra. That way I know the Sub path is totally done.

Xmagemania

Nov 29, 2017
How do you Progress beyond Korra and her test? I always get the Error that i need to find a way to get Korra to focus on me instead of her test. But buying the Art Supplies does nothing.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Trying to understand what even is going on on these pics...
Well A. they probably can't say it's Jinora because incest and Patreon will be on our ass.

And B. as Tenzin, theoretically, Jinora wouldn't want her dad to know that he's fucking her, so she does all of this. The joke is obvious from there.

lykos88

Jan 15, 2018
Seem to be stuck on the bit that says I need to find a way for Korra to focus on me instead of her test.

If this is the end of this update, what a piece of shit.
Its buggy you need to chooce art suplies for you first favor favors are bugged they go to negatives

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Well A. they probably can't say it's Jinora because incest and Patreon will be on our ass.

And B. as Tenzin, theoretically, Jinora wouldn't want her dad to know that he's fucking her, so she does all of this. The joke is obvious from there.
I think it probably also had something to do with Jinora canonically being underage even in this game. *Yes I know they've aged others, they didn't age her*

So they're hiding that it's her. Because if you don't say it's her, then Patreon can't bitch.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes