FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
They actually went through with the card game lmao. Surely this won't bite them in the ass later.

D

Deleted member 436513

Hahahaha, oh fuck. Hey Lime, wanna make a Ren'py game? I'm thinking of pressing random keys and hitting enter on whatever smart-suggestion comes up. The money will come pouring in.
Already am. Well, not with Ren'Py since I fucking hate it, but still.

Reactions: H*A

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
I'm still stuck on day 2, there is no location i can visit which will advance the story, the only thing I can do is play siege. I need to find some way to distract korra from test but I've legit clicked every dialogue option everywhere. Any console cmd?

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
its a good idea reading recent comments before going through the martyr of downloading that stuff with really bad internet...
seems like the new update was not worth it...

btw... diff tools for updates. this would be maybe the biggest development in the last century... why do i need to redownload the whole game when just 4 or 5 small dll files changed? and maybe a graphic package. if you go bitwise it'd make a huge difference.

H*A

May 24, 2018
Already am. Well, not with Ren'Py since I fucking hate it, but still.
Ah well, it has to be Ren'Py, and coded by someone who apparently read all about software anti-patterns and then decided to implement every last one. (Otherwise it won't pull in the big bucks.)

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes