sauceyman

Apr 23, 2018
Can someone please post their latest save? i when i use my 8.3a save it wont let get past the last 8.3 part even when im on 8.4

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
Ok so to anyone that's actually finished this, pls rate this update out of 10
with bugs 7/10
without bugs, it would be a solid 8.5/10

Twin stuff is great I hope there is more especially more TRAP
We got our first taste of Jinora/ hoping for Ikki now
Korra mom got the D
was not expecting Yangshen stuff very welcome surprise
Zhuli nude.
Korra bullying and fucking

the only downside is the card game that I just ignored

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
Haven't played this in forever, and didn't keep any saves. Trying to play through book 4, and I'm getting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any thoughts on getting past it? It happens walking the streets looking for the key. Or alternatively, anyone want to throw up a save that gets me past it?
heres my save

Reactions: Puk1302 and Jdubya

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
Well there's your culprit. In this instance of you buying the art supplies it checks the dildo to true in bk4_s_main.rpyc instead of them.
Easily fixed if you set $ bk4_art_supplies = True through the console yourself. Mity please it takes 5 minutes.

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
This should fix it, looks like they removed her image there for whatever reason. . .probably tried to rearrange shit and didn't keep track of it properly...

In the attached zip is the missing image with the folder structure it needs to be in your four elements trainer folder. Extract it there and you'll be fine. Pulled the image from the previous build. Virus scan it if you're nervous, etc.
Thanks this fixed the same issue I was having, but I'm still getting the "Korra Spank 3" not found or w/e and it also seems to be from a previous build that I can't seem to find. Maybe you might have it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'korra_spank3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_locations.rpyc", line 1329, in script
File "C:\Users\nstam\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\nstam\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'korra_spank3'.

ckkm3

Aug 13, 2017
Reactions: zorrttt
D

Deleted member 436513

New scenes in the update (spoilers):

The CCG art, unused art, reused art, and whatever else you get from the card minigame:

Meh/10. Looks like the people betting on it being a standard/slightly smaller than usual update were right. There's roughly ~7k lines of dialogue (32k words), the unholy cannibalized remnants of the CCG minigame, and that's about it. Decide for yourself whether it took half a year to write.

Also I either missed a label somewhere, or the background game in this update is REALLY on point, lmao. Absolutely nails that "standard gradient drawn in 2 minutes" vibe. I don't want to be a dick I swear, just...

GUYS. HIRE A BACKGROUND ARTIST.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
I Appreciate the save, But do you have a save for the end of 8.3? i havent done any of 8.4 yet.
um I think this one... not too sure it might be in the fire kingdom xd leme load up my game im pretty sure I got a earth kingdown ending somewhere

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
Damn, I was hoping it would be like Ember Island in terms of content, but it just felt really short. It also sucks that theres no way to go back and revisit scenes and such

I know theres a mod for it but this game desperately needs a gallery feature

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes