D

Deleted member 436513

Waiting on android version.
I was about to make one for you, but Ren'Py feels like being a piece of shit right now and I'm really not in the mood to figure out why.

7.png

You can download the SDK, copy the game files into a new project and give it a shot, it's fairly straightforward. Or just wait until they post the official one, I guess.

Reactions: Anmitsu

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
And you can you actually see her without that cardboard shit?
Not really and even if you could mod the normal sprite the scene is from the waist down. Mity made it with the modders in mind, made it so it's pointless even for the artistic ones. It pretty much telling people "I don't want you to fix it".

Nov 9, 2018
I liked the updated, jinora stuff play a lot in my appreciation. Other than the appreciation i would say this update feel rushed for a 3month+ waiting (Yeah they had "devproblem"..). I also thought he implemented a love route when u answer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to shady but no.. You
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If u haven't played this updated yet, i suggest you to explore every house/spot each day, otherwise u may risk to miss stuff.

Reactions: botc76

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
This should fix it, looks like they removed her image there for whatever reason. . .probably tried to rearrange shit and didn't keep track of it properly...

In the attached zip is the missing image with the folder structure it needs to be in your four elements trainer folder. Extract it there and you'll be fine. Pulled the image from the previous build. Virus scan it if you're nervous, etc.
much obliged

Soybean

May 7, 2018
Anyone able to help me on the lastest update? I'll talk kind of funny to avoid "spoilers"
I just did "The Mountain" and "The Mine".
All I can do is play the Siege, and "I need to find a way to make Korra focus on me".
I have the "don't" and art. I can't skip through the day and only have the album/exit option.
Am I bugged out?

Soybean

May 7, 2018
Yeah, you can fix it through the console if you are familiar, wait for Mity to fix it at some point or get someone else's save.
What part of the console do I have to fix? I'm just not aware of the trigger I need to affect.
Thanks, can anyone hook me up with a save that's not bugged. otherwise I gotta replay the entire chapter.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
Impossible to play further, it's impossible to talk with the business woman in chapter 4, in city streets. Someone pure on heart upload a save after this shit, please.

oozaru134

Sep 17, 2017
Boy, gotta say after all this time, to immediately go to a card-based mini game, is beyond disheartening. Mini games are nice and all, but should only ever be extra. Is this update even worth the effort to play it?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Are you shiting me with the cardboard box? I hope he releases a corrected version once he finishes the game, because that ruins the entire scene.
It's an issue of incest, underaged sex, and Patreon being a dick.

It'll probably eventually happen, but at the moment this is what we got.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GaRbS
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes