stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
Are you shiting me with the cardboard box? I hope he releases a corrected version once he finishes the game, because that ruins the entire scene.
sometimes i wonder how you guys even work

is the first scene is supposed to be like that for the first one Tenzi cant know is her

why is that so hard to undesrtand

Reading comments here it feels people skip the text and dont read is call BUILDUP

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
sometimes i wonder how you guys even work

is the first scene is supposed to be like that for the first one Tenzi cant know is her

why is that so hard to undesrtand

Reading comments here it feels people skip the text and dont read is call BUILDUP
Please Can you upload a good save of chapter 4? I can't talk to the business woman in city streets.
Can someone help me?

D

Deleted member 436513

Do you know or not? Someone said she is underage. Which can be anything from 12-17. I need to know if she is actually close to 17 or not.
Canonically she's 10, no idea whether the game mentions it or not. Toph gets an "I'm eighteen!" throwaway line when she's 12 in the show, so I imagine they could pull the same shit twice.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Huh I must be weird because other than that weird snow 'writing' scene I never got a single
thing to do with the girls save the snowman, and saving them from the mines. Even the giving
me a drugged drink scene got me nothing and I'd checked everywhere daily. Can't say I am mad
and yet the completionist in my is irked as feck slightly that I missed something :unsure::cautious:

I played through twice varying responses, only thing I never said was right at the beginning, I
said she was mature and to go play with her sister. Did I miss something here? If so what the
actual feck?

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
anyways um.. after you go back to the republic is that the end? and I wish we can go back to the pole anytime we want

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
you dont need to talk to her in the streets for this update
So I don't know how to proceed. In Aang statue I dunno where the key is for the door in the shadow, in city streets can't talk to business woman. I really dunno what to do, Korra is stopped in nude exercise with slapping tits.

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
Huh I must be weird because other than that weird snow 'writing' scene I never got a single
thing to do with the girls save the snowman, and saving them from the mines. Even the giving
me a drugged drink scene got me nothing and I'd checked everywhere daily. Can't say I am mad
and yet the completionist in my is irked as feck slightly that I missed something :unsure::cautious:
the scene probably relies in an early choice back in the statue island so you probably lock yourself out of Jinora route?

Reactions: SiuKim

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
the scene probably relies in an early choice back in the statue island so you probably lock yourself out of Jinora route?
Seriously? Well stone the feckin crows and call me old, that was ages ago. Not sure but seems
I saved myself some feckin hell with that one. Yet the completionist side of me is like 'We missed
something boy!' and that part never shuts the feck up.

D

Deleted member 436513

It checks if your save has the "jinora is interested" flag, which you get when responding "I'll think about it" after she asks you about sex in the air temple island walk-around-y section. You can enable the console with UnRen and type jinora_interest = True before you accept the drink to unlock it, or just jump boxperson to view the debug version (might fuck up your save, so reload afterwards).

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Well, its kinda great update if I look into it as if it was a 2 months worth of work (hiatus does not count)!
Hope there will be "coming out" Jenora later and not this...bitard Jenora? And I look forward how this will play out. If this is the end of Jenora then I will cry...And that brother and sister duo,I guess its the end but there is hope =)
Tons of bugs. Still playable, though. If there is a choice between without bugs but 3 days later and this version I take this version any day, I waited enough. So, no complains from me here.
Hope schedule will return to how it used to be.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Jay-zuz!

Will you whiny brats stop complaining about the age of the characters?

These are only drawings, the game has aged all the young female characters so far.

It's a game, a fantasy. If the game declares all characters are old enough to have sex that's what they are.

What did you guys expect would happen in a setting where practically all main characters are underage in canon?
Is Katara okay, because her tits are bigger than Toph's and if Toph is okay for you when she is declared to be 18, why make a fuss now?

Just stop playing the game, if you can't stomach it, but for fuck's sake stop this stupid complaining every time a new update hits.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I was about to make one for you, but Ren'Py feels like being a piece of shit right now and I'm really not in the mood to figure out why.

View attachment 499563

You can download the SDK, copy the game files into a new project and give it a shot, it's fairly straightforward. Or just wait until they post the official one, I guess.
Thanks for trying anyway.
I'll wait for official then as I don't care enough to do it myself.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes