f95cuckhold

Jul 13, 2017
New scenes in the update (spoilers):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meh/10. Looks like the people betting on it being a standard/slightly smaller than usual update were right. There's roughly ~7k lines of dialogue, the unholy cannibalized remnants of the CCG minigame, and that's about it. Decide for yourself whether it took half a year to write.

View attachment 499523

Also I either missed a label somewhere, or the background game in this update is REALLY on point, lmao. Absolutely nails that "standard gradient drawn in 2 minutes" vibe. I don't want to be a dick, I swear, just...

View attachment 499504 View attachment 499508

GUYS. HIRE A BACKGROUND ARTIST.

Bonus: The CCG art, unused art, reused art, and whatever else you get from the card minigame:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you get the anal scene with korra? I'm stuck in a part where you need to find her but there is no other option left to explore

ckkm3

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks this fixed the same issue I was having, but I'm still getting the "Korra Spank 3" not found or w/e and it also seems to be from a previous build that I can't seem to find. Maybe you might have it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'korra_spank3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_locations.rpyc", line 1329, in script
File "C:\Users\nstam\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\nstam\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Try dropping this file into your game folder and rerunning the game -- not sure exactly where you're at for me to reproduce or test the fix, so it might not work. Just took the old code again and packaged it up.

If you upload a save from right before the error I can test it from there in case it breaks something else.

Ray0303

Jul 2, 2018
Nevermind! ckkm3's post above mine fixed it.

Found a bug.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_locations.rpyc", line 1329, in script
  File "D:\Games2\games3\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Games2\games3\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.4a
Sun Dec 29 12:49:39 2019
[/CODE]

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Try dropping this file into your game folder and rerunning the game -- not sure exactly where you're at for me to reproduce or test the fix, so it might not work. Just took the old code again and packaged it up.

If you upload a save from right before the error I can test it from there in case it breaks something else.
That fixed it, thanks! I think what happened is that I got a similar error from the bughunt version of 8.3 and just forgot about it so I never dl'd the fix. My last game dl was 8.3a so I'm suspecting that's what it was, and then for whatever reason the fix wasn't in the newest version because the coders is trash. Thanks for the help though.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Maim Lain REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE new version isn't working correctly with the mod!!
joking btw, but yeah there are some head sprites that aren't adapted with the new version so I was kinda confused how sometime it was tenzin and shady talking. best exemple is when "tenzin" is getting sleepy or confused.
When you have some free time. i'd wait until next version to fix :)

oh while i have you, any progress for the scene viewers?

Is there a Mega link for win
there was one but the user deleted it before i could thank him in the OP

By using the console. No idea, sorry dude.
you find korra by locating the wind element (in your house btw) then polar shady tells you where she is, later you'll unlock anal korra scene

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
I can appreciate that we're at the point that we can finally buttfuck Korra, but I'm holding onto hopes that we can eventually have a lot more mind-control content, like for multiple girls like how we did in book 2.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
the unholy cannibalized remnants of the CCG minigame
Man, the Card game is such a waste of programming time. It takes some tries to get the first few strong cards but by the fourth win you have enough to just spam your strongest card every round and you'll win every time. It goes from completely not fun till the first 3 wins, to somewhat decent for the 4th, to completely brain-dead for anything after.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes