Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Haven't played this in forever, and didn't keep any saves. Trying to play through book 4, and I'm getting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any thoughts on getting past it? It happens walking the streets looking for the key. Or alternatively, anyone want to throw up a save that gets me past it?

Reactions: KingTuna

stormyse

Jul 4, 2018
Haven't played this in forever, and didn't keep any saves. Trying to play through book 4, and I'm getting
any thoughts on getting past it? It happens walking the streets looking for the key. Or alternatively, anyone want to throw up a save that gets me past it?

I get the same error...

EDIT: you have to press on ignore like 10 times and after that go to the Police HQ

Last edited:
Reactions: Jdubya

Shyah

Nov 25, 2018
Like other member i'm stuck at the day two. I have done everything i can, all the arts, the little mine stuff and it's like i'm an infinite loop... Does someone know what to do or even have a save for just after the day2 ? Thanks all

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
anyone with a fresh 0.8.4 save? my savefile is stuck on day2 and i've accidently overwritten it :x
Talk to everything in there and you can check the autosaves

Like other member i'm stuck at the day two. I have done everything i can, all the arts, the little mine stuff and it's like i'm an infinite loop... Does someone know what to do or even have a save for just after the day2 ? Thanks all

Keep talking multiple times

ckkm3

Aug 13, 2017
This should fix it, looks like they removed her image there for whatever reason. . .probably tried to rearrange shit and didn't keep track of it properly...

In the attached zip is the missing image with the folder structure it needs to be in your four elements trainer folder. Extract it there and you'll be fine. Pulled the image from the previous build. Virus scan it if you're nervous, etc.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes