Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'bk4/zhuli/idles/zhuli_big1.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bk4/zhuli/idles/zhuli_big1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/b4_worldrooms.rpyc", line 1225, in script
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 331, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.4a
Sat Dec 28 23:53:30 2019

any help with it or am i stuck here and gotta start over from start ?
If you're talking to her in the city, you don't need to.
Just meditate, and then go into your house and talk with Pema. That'll advance the story

SolidusEvol

Mar 7, 2018
If you're talking to her in the city, you don't need to.
Just meditate, and then go into your house and talk with Pema. That'll advance the story
no change i meditated and tryed talking to pema nothing,this is after you do it in park then talk to lin about getting more info on the equalists

Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
no change i meditated and tryed talking to pema nothing,this is after you do it in park then talk to lin about getting more info on the equalists
Oh, then I'm not sure how to get over that in game.
But, there is a patch someone posted here a couple pages ago which supposedly fixes it. I never used it as I didn't need to, but it might help in your case

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Well there's your culprit. In this instance of you buying the art supplies it checks the dildo to true in bk4_s_main.rpyc instead of them.
Easily fixed if you set $ bk4_art_supplies = True through the console yourself. Mity please it takes 5 minutes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you do this? What do you mean "through the console"? Please as I am confused and want to fix it.

birdoyoshi

Jun 19, 2019
I've tried talking to everyone, but I can't find anything different aside from the Zhuli bug. What am I to do to progress with the storyline?

Reactions: Timathon

Timathon

Mar 31, 2019
I've tried talking to everyone, but I can't find anything different aside from the Zhuli bug. What am I to do to progress with the storyline?
I am getting the Zhuli bug as well. It goes to Idle error whenever I talk to her on the streets and can't progress the story.

Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
I am getting the Zhuli bug as well. It goes to Idle error whenever I talk to her on the streets and can't progress the story.
If you're at where the new update begins, meditate.
If you're before that, I think someone posted a patch a few pages back that apparently works in correcting the bug

Reactions: Gottafap

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'bk4/zhuli/idles/zhuli_big1.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/b4_worldrooms.rpyc", line 1225, in script
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 331, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\G4\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.4a
Sat Dec 28 23:53:30 2019

any help with it or am i stuck here and gotta start over from start ?
You need to garb that image from the older version (or any image) and put it in the directory it says. They accidently deleted that file.

deathyface

May 30, 2017
Can someone explain what to do considering I get constant errors when I attempt to speak to the business woman? it was a said a couple pages back that I don't need to but I cant progress

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes