Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Well now I'm also hitting the under development screen when trying to train with korra and unsure how to get passed it. Tried meditating but the options are all the same and speaking to pema does nothing. Seems like there might be a missing script or something to continue the game. Spinners are maxed at 12. Korra stats are resistance 74 and morality 75.

Figured it out. Call Asami.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Once the art update for this release is out the cardboard box should be able to be removed. Doesn't he normally include the photoshop files with those? Assuming he uses layers the cardboard box should be it's own layer which can be removed and the image saved to replace the existing one in game.

Reactions: Mentos

ChillyDabs

Donor
Dec 14, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'bk4/zhuli/idles/zhuli_big1.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bk4/zhuli/idles/zhuli_big1.png'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "stand_dealerplays.rpyc", line 14, in script call
File "bjstart.rpyc", line 90, in script call
File "bk3_l_maze.rpyc", line 3081, in script call
File "bk3_l_maze.rpyc", line 2968, in script call
File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/b4_worldrooms.rpyc", line 293, in script
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 331, in render
surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\games\four_elements_trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bk4/zhuli/idles/zhuli_big1.png'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.4a
Sun Dec 29 01:38:17 2019
latest version, when going to second scene of walking the streets

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I'll have to wait for a new version, it seems that the game is buggy on the 2nd day in the water tribe, says I need to do the test, or enter the hot spring, but I can't continue

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I'll have to wait for a new version, it seems that the game is buggy on the 2nd day in the water tribe, says I need to do the test, or enter the hot spring, but I can't continue
Hmm, I didn't run into that issue. Did you try talking with everyone and visiting every location? It's not exactly clear what you're intended to do with a lot of the story progression in this update.

wazihek

Jun 7, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/war_games.rpy", line 3204, in <module>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'cardnr'
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "bjstart.rpyc", line 90, in script call
File "bk3_l_maze.rpyc", line 3081, in script call
File "bk3_l_maze.rpyc", line 2968, in script call
File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/war_games.rpyc", line 3204, in script
File "Z:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.2b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "Z:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.2b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "Z:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.2b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/war_games.rpy", line 3204, in <module>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'cardnr'
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.4a
Sun Dec 29 16:06:28 2019

when im playing card with zhuli I got this bug .. Its happened when I got 3 tie in row

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Maim Lainthere are some head sprites that aren't adapted with the new version so I was kinda confused how sometime it was tenzin and shady talking. best exemple is when "tenzin" is getting sleepy or confused.
When you have some free time. i'd wait until next version to fix :)

oh while i have you, any progress for the scene viewers?
Ok thanks for the info. I guess I'll wait until the bug fix version is released then I'll fix the sprite cheat.
And progress has been... slow... pepehands.png
Too many other mods that I'm always busy working on and I get PTSD whenever I think about this game's code.
In a couple weeks I'll have finished all the other mods of mine that needed to be updated and then can continue on this game.

Once the art update for this release is out the cardboard box should be able to be removed. Doesn't he normally include the photoshop files with those? Assuming he uses layers the cardboard box should be it's own layer which can be removed and the image saved to replace the existing one in game.
That's 200 IQ. Someone feel free to ping me when the art assets are released here and I can do it if it's possible.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
If you're talking to her in the city, you don't need to.
Just meditate, and then go into your house and talk with Pema. That'll advance the story
Tried that n still no advance and geting error too in street! I hope the bug gets fixed soon so we can advance!

Last edited:

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know if the first girl (glasses girl) you play against in the card game is beatable without getting the K card from her? Because i try to win but she keeps pulling huge number cards out of her ass and seems to always have K when she needs one. Honestly feels like she is cheating and not even trying to hide it.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes