Swift311

Feb 17, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'korra_spank3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_locations.rpyc", line 1329, in script
  File "C:\Users\Admin76\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Admin76\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'korra_spank3'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.4a
Sun Dec 29 19:22:24 2019

Is there a way to fix?

Reactions: Bruin1850

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
Please does anyone have a save before the last update ended cause now I don't have my old saves and I can't go further in the game cause this happens
for the love of god why do people keep talking to her when is not needed here

How do you get to the "go for a trip" choice? I'm doing laps with Korra giving footjobs with no further update or option to move forward?
did you go to you room?

all these people asking for saves and im here asking what were you doing these past 3 months? why did you not play the game to be ready for the update.

wojmmirg

Oct 31, 2016
i got back to republic city after visiting the water tribe and then i went into my study and had to get a rock for meelo, now im stuck and dont know what to do? is that the end of the content for this version? but if it is why did i have to get that rock for meelo at the end

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Not to be a contrarian, but I totally think this is a big update, given what's been going on. And the card game unlocks are proof that the artist has been keeping busy (though it's also a hodgepodge of sketches and update post pictures). Also, I think this is the first time we've seen the MITY mascot nude.
All of those are sketches from old things (going back to book 2) little stuffs that the artist has used since forever on the "art updates" on patreon, etc

Also, the MITY mascot nude is from 2018

So, he literally just threw super old stuff there, doesnt prove he's been "busy" at all

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Sure it's been posted but i'm lazy,

whats new and where do I start with this update? (using a finished save from last update)

fluffsta

Oct 7, 2017
i have a slight issue i cant get past the water village when you need to make kora focus on you, i have beated everyone els to the ground no more papers son

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
To me it was a shit update since I don't like none of them fetishes. Mity still gets a pass since he was a workaholic between book 1-3. I still doubt he tops book 2 though.

Reactions: cyan101
D

Deleted member 436513

All of those are sketches from old things (going back to book 2) little stuffs that the artist has used since forever on the "art updates" on patreon, etc

Also, the MITY mascot nude is from 2018

So, he literally just threw super old stuff there, doesnt prove he's been "busy" at all
It's pretty much the content sent to the coder near the end of August, which is maybe 2/3rds of what previous updates had. It just took him 4 months to write for some reason. I guess the card game really took its toll.

The weirder part to me is that this means we've seen NONE of what the artist has worked on during those four months (minus the Halloween special he made in two weeks). So there's still months of content piled up somewhere, none of which would've been relevant for this update. They could've easily taken 3-4 new scenes with Korra for instance, slap them on the "sauna" background and have that content play out in the sauna section with zero extra writing necessary. And it's extra weird because the whole "taking the gang and traveling to a brand new location" gimmick is begging for a comparison with the Ember Island update, which had a ton of content and almost felt like its own chapter. Not to mention that it just fucking ENDS, so it's not like they're gonna go back and add more South Pole content in the next update, it's done.

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
Gotta love this thread, the whole time shittalk but as soon as the update drops all you see is constant begging about savegames and download links :KEK:

Good update though but instead on wasting time on stupid minigames/cardgames i rather have more actual sexy time. Humor is on point again, love the shady stuff and Tenzins inner monologues.

D

Deleted member 436513

Gotta love this thread, the whole time shittalk but as soon as the update drops all you see is constant begging about savegames and download links :KEK:

Good update though but instead on wasting time on stupid minigames/cardgames i rather have more actual sexy time. Humor is on point again, love the shady stuff and Tenzins inner monologues.
We really should just put the changelog/saves/bugfixes in the OP already. Preferably in 48pt uppercase red text.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
So when you are at the water tribe village, and Korra's mother is asking you to find her. I cant seem to find her anywhere, the shady guy says it has to do with wind or something. Please help, I am stuck :(

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
So when you are at the water tribe village, and Korra's mother is asking you to find her. I cant seem to find her anywhere, the shady guy says it has to do with wind or something. Please help, I am stuck :(
Once you’ve spoken to Shady about finding wind, go back to your igloo & it should be there.

By the way, how do you unlock all of the art in the spirit paper album? I’ve fought everyone to get all the winnable photos (to the point where no one will give them out anymore) yet I’m still missing some. What’s up with that?

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
I went back to the igloo, nothing happens. I can only am able to speak to zhuli?
Male sure not to speak to anyone else after speaking to Shady. If you do it sorta resets that part of the story so then you’ve gotta speak to Korra’s mother + Shady all over again. The wind element should appear right after that.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes