black fang

Sep 27, 2017
So after playing this update i can fully understand why the card game was a problem to code and why the coder burnt out doing it. The rules and logic of the card game are flawed in the first place and im 99% sure the card game we got this update was a 'just make this work somehow' solution because 4 tied cards breaks the game rules since u dont draw extra cards. It was too ambitious for the coder with most likely little help from another coder/s. Considering i enjoyed most of the update im gonna give their delay a pass on the pitchforks but honestly they should have reined in the issue a long time before this happened.

Reactions: CarpeDiem69

black fang

Sep 27, 2017
How the hell do you play Siege? I lose every single game without fail.
so basic pattern is if the opponent plays strong card (top card) they will add a 2nd high card from their 3 card selection and vice versa. So if u see a 6-9 on their side they will add 6-9 or higher if they have it. so lets say a hand is 6 their side and 6 ur side expect opponent to play high if u cant beat it the high card u expect them to play then just forfeit that hand and save ur higher cards

Reactions: affen123
D

Deleted member 436513

So after playing this update i can fully understand why the card game was a problem to code and why the coder burnt out doing it. The rules and logic of the card game are flawed in the first place and im 99% sure the card game we got this update was a 'just make this work somehow' solution because 4 tied cards breaks the game rules since u dont draw extra cards. It was too ambitious for the coder with most likely little help from another coder/s. Considering i enjoyed most of the update im gonna give their delay a pass on the pitchforks but honestly they should have reined in the issue a long time before this happened.
I doubt this is even the final form of what he was planning. I was under the impression that he's trying to make a MTG/Gwent/Hearthstone clone, what ended up being in the update is more like an expanded version of the Blackjack game from Book 2, using the exact same assets. It's a waste of everybody's time either way.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
How the hell do you play Siege? I lose every single game without fail.
Start with the easiest player first Zhu Li and then Senna. You are allowed to let the opponent win ~4 times, so just lose with your low cards in the beginning to waste their strong cards and just win the final 5 matches. Trust me once you beat Zhu Li Senna and Katara once you'll be playing the rest on skip mode just clicking at random and winning 95% of the time.

Ulgii

May 9, 2019
Hi I play right now and I have a problem. I'm in south tribe village and when I click on korra house I get response: "I need a way to korra to focus on me instead of her test..." What I can do now? Help pls

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Hylianmaster
Dec 9, 2019
I really want to see a love route.

Being able to take control or Mako or Bolin and able to have wholesome romance with Korra or other people.

I NEED MY WHOLESOMENESS FUEL!!!

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
Hi I play right now and I have a problem. I'm in south tribe village and when I click on korra house I get response: "I need a way to korra to focus on me instead of her test..." What I can do now? Help pls
same problem i think it supposed appear a new message in my house but just dont appear

DioLovesCBT

Apr 10, 2019
I really want to see a love route.

Being able to take control or Mako or Bolin and able to have wholesome romance with Korra or other people.

I NEED MY WHOLESOMENESS FUEL!!!
The problem with mako or bolin is that they are not air benders and thus cant learn air bending. We don't have a lot of options to choose from as long as its taking place in the time it currently is. Maybe if it took place during the 3rd book of korra we could do what book 2 of FET did in the slave route and customize a character, but if the love route stays in the same time period as the slave route then its most likely still gonna be tensin that we are controlling. (On a side note I'm wondering what makes book 2's love route okay for patreon but not a book 4 jinora route?)

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes