ChillyDabs

Donor
Dec 14, 2019
game is crashing when talking with zhuli on city streets book 4 so cant progress, any tips?
click ignore on errors, theres several of them. After that talk to police chief, it'll still progress just wont provide city street scenes. Dev knows about this one.

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
i can´t fuck Jinora.
When i drink her Drink, i only go to sleep.
I need Saves for the right Scene.
thats because you choose the wrong option in the pee scene or in statue island were you say you have no interest

First dont lie
We got Senna stuff
Twin stuff
Korra stuff
Zuli stuff

The card game is not mandatory after the introduction

So with all the doom and Gloom from people that dont even pay for anything

Il say we did get good stuff here and hopefully, now the game can get back to normal

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the Korra anal scene? Her mother just tells me that she run off somewhere, but she is nowhere to be found and I finished everything else I can do at the moment

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Very True.

Now onto something I saw over on/aco/: Did Mity add stuff like he did with katara's mom ghost or is this just an edit or what? View attachment 498704
I swear I don't remember a scene like this.
That's something I made from Mity's art files
I think it probably also had something to do with Jinora canonically being underage even in this game. *Yes I know they've aged others, they didn't age her*

So they're hiding that it's her. Because if you don't say it's her, then Patreon can't bitch.
Not really and even if you could mod the normal sprite the scene is from the waist down. Mity made it with the modders in mind, made it so it's pointless even for the artistic ones. It pretty much telling people "I don't want you to fix it".
sometimes i wonder how you guys even work

is the first scene is supposed to be like that for the first one Tenzi cant know is her

why is that so hard to undesrtand

Reading comments here it feels people skip the text and dont read is call BUILDUP
Jay-zuz!

Will you whiny brats stop complaining about the age of the characters?

These are only drawings, the game has aged all the young female characters so far.

It's a game, a fantasy. If the game declares all characters are old enough to have sex that's what they are.

What did you guys expect would happen in a setting where practically all main characters are underage in canon?
Is Katara okay, because her tits are bigger than Toph's and if Toph is okay for you when she is declared to be 18, why make a fuss now?

Just stop playing the game, if you can't stomach it, but for fuck's sake stop this stupid complaining every time a new update hits.

In all seriousness though, the Jinora content wasn't as good as I hoped. The scene itself was good and full of humor but her development and story arc felt way too rushed for a character so many wanted to have ingame. There is no build up, her vagina got more attention to detail than her face, body and cloth. It's almost impossible to mod her in the game with what we have without an artist. I hope we see her again in love route, aged up but with more dedication from Mity.

How can i fuck with jinora??
Fail as a father and human being. No joke.

Once you’ve spoken to Shady about finding wind, go back to your igloo & it should be there.

By the way, how do you unlock all of the art in the spirit paper album? I’ve fought everyone to get all the winnable photos (to the point where no one will give them out anymore) yet I’m still missing some. What’s up with that?
Not to be a contrarian, but I totally think this is a big update, given what's been going on. And the card game unlocks are proof that the artist has been keeping busy (though it's also a hodgepodge of sketches and update post pictures). Also, I think this is the first time we've seen the MITY mascot nude.
I also couldn't unlock all art files, seems bugged. But what I could see from the files someone posted earlier, they're mostly known with only a few pics I've never seen before.

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
i'm quite stuck at water village too:
- nobody gives me spirit papers anymore, even if collection isn't filled completely (roughly a dozen cards missing)
- snowman scene already done
- korra's home: "i need a way to get korra to focus on me"
- eska: "i'd like to visit the hot springs"
- council: i find katara, but there's a tooltip with korra saying: "hello, you"
- mine and mountain not accessible
- only the album at home
- i have to pick what to purchase from shady

is there something to reset or a variable to set to return to a certain previous choice?

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
i'm quite stuck at water village too:
- nobody gives me spirit papers anymore, even if collection isn't filled completely (roughly a dozen cards missing)
- snowman scene already done
- korra's home: "i need a way to get korra to focus on me"
- eska: "i'd like to visit the hot springs"
- council: i find katara, but there's a tooltip with korra saying: "hello, you"
- mine and mountain not accessible
- only the album at home
- i have to pick what to purchase from shady

is there something to reset or a variable to set to return to a certain previous choice?
For me bk4_art_supplies = 1 solved the problem.

Oliver919191

Feb 18, 2018
does anyone have current saves for jinora? I made the wrong decision on the island, but unfortunately playing everything from there takes a long time. Saves can help

sorry for the bad english

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
How the hell do you play Siege? I lose every single game without fail.
Alternatively use the console and set "ccg_o_points = 0" when you're almost out of cards. The spirit paper thing isn't worth it. Also if you're missing some it's because Eska plays too. Eska is the last available player. Pretty disappointing at the end when you go back to the city and nothing in that little excursion changed anything because the game is so compartmentalized. Now let's see if they manage to go back to their normal release schedule.

Last edited:

dese8080

Jan 1, 2019
Stop sugar coating it, this update was hot trash, we wanted more korra training. Instead we got recyled island map and content I burned through in 30 minutes. The card game was so worthless i would have taken a triple triad ripoff game instead at least it would have been fun. The crab battles in act 3 were the same for me but they were at at least somewhat of a fun distraction and had some purpose. The problem with devs like these is that the move we give them the move they take, the devs code is fucking garbage, i had 5 crashes on the card game alone, and with this update the time to launch the game has doubled. The dev needs to get some help and just finish the damn game already and stop wasting time, i know the more a game drags on a dev gets bored with an idea. It shows as each book has diffrent gameplay styles, book 4 being the least fun to play in my opinion. Mity makes 20k a month for this game and this is all they give is, it really pathetic, it shows that money can't make up for a lack of imagination. An if you want to come at me i want to point you to a game that peple kept giveing to move lee way, SimBro, was making over 16-20k a month, code was a nightmare, no content, and slow updates, to eventually dead. If you want to see what happens to these slow projects that takes years to complete that are raking in cash, they are in the abandoned tab, you just have to look. Sorry to be negtive, ive just seen one too many projects die in front for me.
I've never programmed a game nor worked in a game studio, but here are my opinions about you not doing enough, fast enough! How dare you not work like you have a company of programmers, artists, and tech!?

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Do we know if the love route is also going to be Tenzin based? It would be really cool if you followed one of the new airbending acolytes instead (Like that blonde neet guy or the kid that hangs out with Jinora)

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I've never programmed a game nor worked in a game studio, but here are my opinions about you not doing enough, fast enough! How dare you not work like you have a company of programmers, artists, and tech!?
The update WAS trash, especially for what we got after a 4 month delay, and this is coming from a staunch MITY supporter.

Do we know if the love route is also going to be Tenzin based? It would be really cool if you followed one of the new airbending acolytes instead (Like that blonde neet guy or the kid that hangs out with Jinora)
No news on the Love Route yet.

mikado24

Apr 12, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'bk4/zhuli/idles/zhuli_big1.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bk4/zhuli/idles/zhuli_big1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "lib/windows-i686/bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/b4_worldrooms.rpyc", line 1496, in script
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  Dosyada "C: \ Users \ mit \ Desktop \ four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc \ Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc \ renpy \ display \ layout.py", satır 331 dosyası
    surf = render (kendi kendine çocuk, genişlik, yükseklik, st, at)
  Renpy.display.render.render dosyasındaki "render.pyx", satır 145
  Renpy.display.render.render dosyasındaki "render.pyx", satır 233
  Dosyada "C: \ Users \ mit \ Desktop \ four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc \ Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc \ renpy \ display \ im.py", satır 580 dosyası
    return cache.get (self, render = Doğru)
  Dosya "C: \ Kullanıcılar \ mit \ Masaüstü \ four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc \ Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc \ renpy \ display \ im.py", satır 266
    surf = image.load ()
  Yüklenen "C: \ Users \ mit \ Desktop \ four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc \ Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc \ renpy \ display \ im.py" dosyası, satır 625
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image (renpy.loader.load (self.filename), self.filename)
  Yüklenen "C: \ Users \ mit \ Desktop \ four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc \ Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc \ renpy \ loader.py" dosyası, satır 555
    zam IOError ("'% s' dosyası bulunamadı."% name)
IOError: 'bk4 / zhuli / idles / zhuli_big1.png' dosyası bulunamadı.

Windows 7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Dört Elementli Eğitmen 0.8.4a
Paz 29 Ara 22:57:23 2019
[/ Kod]

JHesuzz

Jul 7, 2018
I'm stuck when Korra is missing in the new content. Just got the Jinora and Deska scene. Korras Mom said i should look after her. Talked to everybody but no clue where to continue.
Could somebody give me a hint?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes