duffbeer

Feb 27, 2017
After 10 min I stucked.
At: "I need a way to get Korra to focus on me..."
I used a console command $ bk4_art_supplies = 1. Solved the problem but now my saving is broken, running into a bug every time I try and save.

Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
Tried that n still no advance and geting error too in street! I hope the bug gets fixed soon so we can advance!
Are you where the new update starts? Because all I did was go home and get an event with Meelo asking for some rock, meditate, then go back home, which started a conversation with Pema.
Also, a couple pages back someone uploaded the "patch" that fixes the Zhuli bug, so you can use that if you're actually stuck before the update.
We definitely need a bug fix update. Though tbf this was the bug hunter version, so what can you expect?

M_A_K_U_S_U

Mar 11, 2018
Does anyone know if the first girl (glasses girl) you play against in the card game is beatable without getting the K card from her? Because i try to win but she keeps pulling huge number cards out of her ass and seems to always have K when she needs one. Honestly feels like she is cheating and not even trying to hide it.
it's possible you just have to get lucky and keep rolling back

cupf

Jul 25, 2017
Are you where the new update starts? Because all I did was go home and get an event with Meelo asking for some rock, meditate, then go back home, which started a conversation with Pema.
Also, a couple pages back someone uploaded the "patch" that fixes the Zhuli bug, so you can use that if you're actually stuck before the update.
We definitely need a bug fix update. Though tbf this was the bug hunter version, so what can you expect?
It starts at home with "go for a trip". Better wait for bugfix version.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Not to be a contrarian, but I totally think this is a big update, given what's been going on. And the card game unlocks are proof that the artist has been keeping busy (though it's also a hodgepodge of sketches and update post pictures). Also, I think this is the first time we've seen the MITY mascot nude.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
So what’s different about the newest update?
You have temporarily access to a new area "south pole". There are some new scenes with Korra, her mother, the twins and with your daughter (if you decided that route). However, after completing the island you travel back and the new content vanishes like it was never there to begin with. Kinda weird. Overall it was a ok'ish update but not ground breaking.

Oh yeah, I guess this update was also meant to show the new card game system. It's not bad actually.

Reactions: splamo

HanSton

May 31, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'korra_spank3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_locations.rpyc", line 1329, in script
File "D:\예스파일\four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\예스파일\four_elements_trainer_v084a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'korra_spank3'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.4a
Sun Dec 29 20:44:56 2019

what is that help me guys

Pinksu

Jan 13, 2018
I'm not really happy with this update. It was okay, but it was certainly lacking in anything interesting. Pretty much all I wanted to see was Korra getting fucked and more Jinora content - The rest just didn't interest me all that much. The writing was good as always, though. Very funny guys.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes