duiguinho6798

May 21, 2019
Do you want to play or just get to the fun part?

Console
Code:
$ jinora_interest = True
$ bk4_sp_mine_rescue = 3
jump bk4_home_day3_1
Choice
"Welll... Okay, I guess one sip can't hurt."

Enjoy the show of a girl in a cardboard box. That scene would be so much better without the box and perhaps the option to use Book 1 Water Boobie Bending lol

As for game play show interest in her, select the choices that keep her happy, and wait for your Water Tribe Vacation to rescue her and get drugged
Strange. i choose the second option, but doesn't happen

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sometimes I wonder where all the money is going because it sure doesn't feel like it's going into the game. The sheer amount of bugs is insane. MITY is honestly proving to be the Bethesda of H-games.
Jesus dude. This is literally called the bug testing version.
It's not meant for public release. It goes out to his bug testers who leaked it on F95.
Maybe don't bitch about something you get for free. If you don't like it, wait for the final version.

Reactions: Sole and MusicSoft

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Eh it's a wild card but also a crowd-pleaser so yeah :sneaky: Besides Patreon doesn't bother actually playing the content they host and unless someone mentions it or complains it usually goes unnoticed... Though I feel bad what happen with but where there is a will there is a way <3
They just moved to Subscribe Star.

Reactions: masterdragonson
D

Deleted member 436513

Jesus dude. This is literally called the bug testing version.
It's not meant for public release. It goes out to his bug testers who leaked it on F95.
Maybe don't bitch about something you get for free. If you don't like it, wait for the final version.
To be fair, most of these are really obvious, "hold ctrl and your game will crash" bugs that would've been caught on the very first "let's spend 5 minutes to play through this before we upload it" test. It's a minor nitpick, sure, but still a bit of a head scratcher.

Reactions: Sorgath and t4ewk

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
Sometimes I wonder where all the money is going because it sure doesn't feel like it's going into the game. The sheer amount of bugs is insane. MITY is honestly proving to be the Bethesda of H-games.
is almost like he release the bug hunt version like he say he would since people could not wait a few days to kill the bugs

Not sure how you can call mity bethesda since in the past the bugs have been super minor

At this point i think people are just looking to complain

Mippins

Jun 14, 2018
i downloaded the update and the game won't let me progress past the last one. Everything says under development as if the update did not take affect.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
is almost like he release the bug hunt version like he say he would since people could not wait a few days to kill the bugs

Not sure how you can call mity bethesda since in the past the bugs have been super minor

At this point i think people are just looking to complain
Besides Mity does actually fixes them from time to time :geek: while Bethesda will keep them around for decades and market it as nostalgia lol

Reactions: Sole and MusicSoft

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
For the wind puzzle you just need to get all the gusts of wind to point towards where the arrow indicates(to the right)

You do so by just clicking on the ones that aren't properly lined up until they are(at most it should only take 3 clicks per picture, they always spin in the same direction I forget if it's clockwise or counterclockwise)

The times when all the pieces spin doesn't change anything it's just there so you can't see the current position of the pieces until it stops and to confuse you if you haven't noticed that the spinning does nothing.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes