Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Still have to say to conversation about patreon and bugs etc , yea most of the big patreon creators milk ppl like no tomorrow , seen quite few big ones that updates content so slowly and still getting like 10-20k + per month , im pretty sure that most of the money really dont go to project but their own pockets & lifestyle after they have hitted certain mark that they need for the project or we would see way way faster updates and versions on games. But that isnt smart ofc thinking if you actually finish the project too fast , cant milk ppl anymore for money , rather just slowpush the game and get more money.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
The water tribe island has a fully fleshed out plotline revolving around shady ascending and korra working out her feelings for tenzin, it goes on until you make it back to the air bender island, you can have anal with korra's mom, the girl half of the water tribe twins, korra herself, a blowjob by the spirit of his air bender past life and sex with the box spirit if you did everything leading up to this point right, there's also cameo's by the current elders' katara/the clerk/alleyway girl, and the snake spirit you can ask the snake spirit if it's possible for you to make snake babies with her and the answer is apparently yes. Oh, and also some info on what happens to the people the avatar possess while they're possessed.

Note: aside from that one game on the boat you don't need to play the cardgame at all it's completely optional.

Last edited:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Still have to say to conversation about patreon and bugs etc , yea most of the big patreon creators milk ppl like no tomorrow , seen quite few big ones that updates content so slowly and still getting like 10-20k + per month , im pretty sure that most of the money really dont go to project but their own pockets & lifestyle after they have hitted certain mark that they need for the project or we would see way way faster updates and versions on games. But that isnt smart ofc thinking if you actually finish the project too fast , cant milk ppl anymore for money , rather just slowpush the game and get more money.
It's embarrassing how people still defend this behaviour. It's even more embarrassing when the devs act like their work is good enough to justify it.
Sure, it is personal choice whether one donates or not but value still exits.

If a person donates $1 a month that's $12 a year, let's be generous and say these games take 3 years, $36.
Which is near enough the price of a AAA game. For an incomplete product(usually) that often intends to be sold when it's completed on top of what it earned through donations.
Paying per creation shouldn't be an option on the developers side, donators should have that choice. I bet once people caught wind of that suddenly games like this would develop a lot faster.
Mysteriously of course.

Mar 21, 2019
game is broken when u try to speak to zhuli an error occurs and u cant ignore past it so its unplayable past that point :I

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'bk4/zhuli/idles/zhuli_big1.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bk4/zhuli/idles/zhuli_big1.png'.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
game is broken when u try to speak to zhuli an error occurs and u cant ignore past it so its unplayable past that point :I

You don't start the island side quest by talking to Zhu Li.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016

the new ver. fixes this problem

by the way whats the last thing on this ver. 8.4b coz i just got back from the south pole and is there more after this?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018

by the way whats the last thing on this ver. 8.4b coz i just got back from the south pole and is there more after this?
Supposedly there's something with a rock and giving it to Meelo but that sounds like what we were supposed to do when the book started.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Jesus dude. This is literally called the bug testing version.
It's not meant for public release. It goes out to his bug testers who leaked it on F95.
Maybe don't bitch about something you get for free. If you don't like it, wait for the final version.
is almost like he release the bug hunt version like he say he would since people could not wait a few days to kill the bugs

Not sure how you can call mity bethesda since in the past the bugs have been super minor

At this point i think people are just looking to complain
Wasn't particularly referring to this releases bugs, they were just an addition. A lot of the "bugs" aren't even "bugs" they're straight up just missing files that they took out and forgot to put back in (In this version at least). The code is also quite a mess. But if you feel the need to defend MITY then go ahead and stay on that hill. My main point is the more money something makes the higher quality it should become since you can now put more resources into it. I honestly think that the quality has gone down since book 4. MITY put something out and it is up to be judged, plain and simple. "wait for the final version" is not an excuse to avoid criticism.

Reactions: Sorgath

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

Put a little effort into it at least, like using the search function for this thread.

D

Deleted member 436513

android version is for 0.8.42* strange way to spell it
It's because Ren'Py doesn't let you use letters for version numbers on Android, and they have to increment it somehow. There's also an internal counter, which is something like "8042". (fun fact)

Mar 21, 2019
ok so now its stuck at korra's 2nd spank scene and theres no ignore option

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'korra_spank3'.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Supposedly there's something with a rock and giving it to Meelo but that sounds like what we were supposed to do when the book started.
i already found the rock and gave it to meelo it just makes him go back to doing his thing coz if you don't find the rock he would just stop doing it

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
This has most likely been asked before (and I'm sorry in advance), but I seem to be stuck on the second day of being in the water tribe. I can only play Siege and that's getting, well, boring.

Mar 21, 2019

i have no idea cause the game wont let me get that far i keep getting script crashes so the game is basically dead for me

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes