Oneskies

Feb 8, 2020
Thanks, android ver can be installed on top of the current ver right? i currently have 8.4b on my phone, save games will not be deleted after installing 8.5?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Thanks, android ver can be installed on top of the current ver right? i currently have 8.4b on my phone, save games will not be deleted after installing 8.5?
From my experience... never try to update a Ren'Py game on android, always back up your saves, delete the older version and then install the latest one, then move your back up to the new game location.

Reactions: Oneskies

Oneskies

Feb 8, 2020
From my experience... never try to update a Ren'Py game on android, always back up your saves, delete the older version and then install the latest one, then move your back up to the new game location.
Thanks for the tip but where is the save file location on Android Directory?

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
so im kinda stuck so i got the equalist in the cell, and i talked to 3 woman in the park, talking about some losing fire ferrets. what do i have to do now?

excelsior9000

Jan 8, 2018
so im kinda stuck so i got the equalist in the cell, and i talked to 3 woman in the park, talking about some losing fire ferrets. what do i have to do now?
You've got to talk to Lin, iirc. She'll go off to interrogate the guy in the cell and then you have some options for searching the desk for evidence or some other things.

As for the 3 in the park, you have to do the fire ferret coaching thing and intentionally lose, then return to them.

Dark_Mambele

Jan 15, 2020
anyone know if you do anything with kora after you capured her as aman for the second time, with zhuli after you can call her to your study or with lyn after she traps herself in the jail cell?

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
Give them to Korra if you piss her off
thanks! i think i'm stuck though. can't go lower than 90 resistance, can't train her, can't go past lvl 13 spinners, and no one has any new dialogue. i think i've clicked everything, but i can't seem to progress?

Oneskies

Feb 8, 2020
thanks! i think i'm stuck though. can't go lower than 90 resistance, can't train her, can't go past lvl 13 spinners, and no one has any new dialogue. i think i've clicked everything, but i can't seem to progress?
mess with her hair

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
You've got to talk to Lin, iirc. She'll go off to interrogate the guy in the cell and then you have some options for searching the desk for evidence or some other things.

As for the 3 in the park, you have to do the fire ferret coaching thing and intentionally lose, then return to them.

Did all of that. Found the two spirit people as well, no idea what to use the chi blocking on.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Are you playing 0.8.5b or 0.8.5c?
There's a bug with Lin's quest that will keep you from progressing.
Someone posted the new version here

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
They can't give her the Equalist at the point they're at, nor are they supposed to.
They're supposed to get a dialog option to give her 100 coins, but it's broken and instead she says go get an Equalist, And you can't get the Equalist because the statue island is locked at that point.
Yep. Exactly

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes