Robat

Aug 15, 2017
Are you playing 0.8.5b or 0.8.5c?
There's a bug with Lin's quest that will keep you from progressing.
Someone posted the new version here
I literally just downloaded the mac mega version tonight so whatever version is currently posted (0.8.5b i guess, if 8.5c isn't posted among the DL links) Lin just says "go capture an equalist". Am i supposed to be able to start doing that mission at this point?

lol no im at 73 now
Good for you, because as i literally just said, playing with hair stops working for me at 90. Does your game let you keep lowering it below 90 just by doing that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Oneskies

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I literally just downloaded the mac mega version tonight so whatever version is currently posted (0.8.5b i guess, if 8.5c isn't posted among the DL links) Lin just says "go capture an equalist". Am i supposed to be able to start doing that mission at this point?

Good for you, because as i literally just said, playing with hair stops working for me 90. Does your game let you keep lowering it below 90 just by doing that?
Mac

Reactions: Robat

Oneskies

Feb 8, 2020

Good for you, because as i literally just said, playing with hair stops working for me at 90. Does your game let you keep lowering it below 90 just by doing that?
No, after sometime, it will mention resistance cant get any lower then i just slap here after that notice then resistance will go down again until you can grab her boobs already, maybe thats a bug on that version, im just playing 8.4b on Android.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
No, after sometime, it will mention resistance cant get any lower then i just slap here after that notice then resistance will go down again until you can grab her boobs already, maybe thats a bug on that version, im just playing 8.4b on Android.
There's a bug that prevents you from continuing Lin's quest. It works in 0.8.5c.
Use the search function

Reactions: Robat and Oneskies

korsap

Sep 10, 2018
thanks! i think i'm stuck though. can't go lower than 90 resistance, can't train her, can't go past lvl 13 spinners, and no one has any new dialogue. i think i've clicked everything, but i can't seem to progress?
Are you playing 0.8.5b or 0.8.5c?
There's a bug with Lin's quest that will keep you from progressing.
Someone posted the new version here
The same problem, but there is the latest version 0.8.5c

Jul 23, 2017
You've got to talk to Lin, iirc. She'll go off to interrogate the guy in the cell and then you have some options for searching the desk for evidence or some other things.

As for the 3 in the park, you have to do the fire ferret coaching thing and intentionally lose, then return to them.
Do you perhaps what to do after you got the evidence and have given it to the equalist? Im stuck after that part

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "Dankmemer69xxx, publicación: 3012141, miembro: 127114"]
¿Cómo progreso después de follar a las tres chicas al azar en el parque?
[/CITAR]
Tengo la misma duda, ¿encontraste cómo continuar?

Jenaah

Aug 21, 2017
Can someone post the 0.85C version though Mega/Noply? I downloaded the posted one, but every time I unzip it says it is corrupted.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
This Zhu Li bug is the worst I'm playing in the 0.8.5c and I still cant have sex with her

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Can someone give me a save with the Zhu Li sex scene please? That's the only thing I cant get. after that I can I will search for the Korra's stuff no problem.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes