notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
There's a bug that prevents you from continuing Lin's quest. It works in 0.8.5c.
Use the search function
I completed the Lin quest on the b version somehow
where do i find the other spirit person
in the tower at night, I had to fuck Penma and cum outside for her to appear thou
so what do we do with that chi blocking ?
go to the alley, buy some rope, then go to Aangs statue and talk to Korra

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
my biggest fear is what will happen when the game is finished and does anyone know swhat is new in this version

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Am I missing something? I can't find Kyoshi or did I find her without realizing it and just can't find the next event at the tower at night...can anyone verify how you find kyoshi?

edit: nvm I found her; all the way left when you visit avatar statue streets.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
sooo, i am not sure what the "end" of this update is
last thing i did was the rope thing with korra,fuck zhu li, fuck lin, the 3 girls in the park and when i am trying to train, all i get is "im good" and nothing about it being the end of this update
talked with everyone i think andi am not sure what i have to do next or if this is really the end for now
any help?

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
sooo, i am not sure what the "end" of this update is
last thing i did was the rope thing with korra,fuck zhu li, fuck lin, the 3 girls in the park and when i am trying to train, all i get is "im good" and nothing about it being the end of this update
talked with everyone i think andi am not sure what i have to do next or if this is really the end for now
any help?
Go to your study and call the girl with the big tits who lesbian with Korra

She will come and you can chose to watch Korra eat her pussy

Korra will also eat Pem pussy

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018

is that the last thing? cause i forgot that i did that already xD

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018

Korra blindfolded while fucked not realizing that she's eating out a pregnant MILF was a pleasant surprise~ Love that kind of tricky themed sex scenes.

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
There's a bug that prevents you from continuing Lin's quest. It works in 0.8.5c.
Use the search function
Sure enough, that was the problem. downloading 0.8.5c fixed it, so thanks for the tip!

No, after sometime, it will mention resistance cant get any lower then i just slap here after that notice then resistance will go down again until you can grab her boobs already, maybe thats a bug on that version, im just playing 8.4b on Android.
It had nothing to do with playing her hair or slapping her. It's Lin's story that advances it from that point. it was just a bug in the version i was using that wouldn't activate it.

Reactions: Oneskies

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
This update had good content, but it doesn't reach its full potential due to a lack of focus. There was a whole lot of events that were unrelated to each other, which resulted in none of it getting the buildup it deserved. The Korra scenes were great, but they were just kinda there, like she was some side character. She needed more screen time - I want to see her reaction after the rope scene to build up the Pema/Asami scene where she finally allows Tenzin into her pussy.

Related to this, there's also a problem of not knowing where to go to proceed since the story is in such disarray. At several times, there's no active plot and you have to just click around the map until you stumble upon something random. (This is made worse by the fact that some characters, i.e. Korra and Zhu Li, can be found in several places.) The usual structure, where you constantly check on the main girl (Korra) amidst short trips to the shop and side characters, is a lot better both for storytelling and gameplay reasons.

I'm going to have to assume that there is no "under development" disclaimer since I've checked everywhere I could think of, and that the Pema/Asami scene with Korra is where the update ends.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Thanks, android ver can be installed on top of the current ver right? i currently have 8.4b on my phone, save games will not be deleted after installing 8.5?
I think you just need to installed the latest version it will overlapt the old one

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes