Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
Can't fuck Korra's fat ass or nearly virginal cunt, nor can I continue training her, but I haven't reached an in development sign, as far as I can tell I've done everything. Or am I glitched?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I collected all of the spirit cards, is there gonna be a reward or event for it?
Congratulations, you wasted your time, no, but seriously, the devs said that it is skipable, it was so they could make that stupid card game. Maybe in the future they will make something for it but it will be an annoying thing to do because player has just three in-game days to do so, and not everyone is patient enough for that shitty game.

subconsiouslyfilthy

Mar 11, 2019
guys i cant pay lin in book four she just keeps saying capture an equalist and im so lost, ive checked everything, please help!!

-- Edit -- after some snooping around it seems theres a bug where lin completely skips the pay 100 gold and youll get a job quest and thus cant get the equalist because the islands still locked :/

Last edited:
Reactions: whitebutthole

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Congratulations, you wasted your time, no, but seriously, the devs said that it is skipable, it was so they could make that stupid card game. Maybe in the future they will make something for it but it will be an annoying thing to do because player has just three in-game days to do so, and not everyone is patient enough for that shitty game.
Well that's a waste of time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but I kinda want to complete it since the devs put an effort putting designs on the cards,but wish there's a special event for completing it though...

sovreign1346

Feb 28, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to start the quest or whatever with the camera? I found a lot of comments its in the tree house, but nothing about what it's used for?

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Yet, i don't know if my save broke or if it's the lack of indication but I got tired of search hazardeously anything new ^^
I'll wait for the next update or until the road is finished

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
It could be because Zhu li undressed and because Korra just walked in with a bikini. But.

Man. That scene where korra gets jealous of you? I have no idea why, but apparently her getting jealous was really hot? New fetish unlocked?

It probably because it’s her. But I don’t know why

It could be as simple as her being desperate for “my” affection, but man. I didn’t know I needed that until now.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
How do i start the camera quest im stuck with lin just saying she is busy
The camera quest doesn't involve Lin. Have you talked to the would-be "mover" star? That's the first step in the camera quest, and should make it fairly clear how you need to proceed from there.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Am I right in thinking that I've now completed all the content in 8.5c? I've managed to fuck Zhu Li ion my study, and also to have Korra lick out Asami / Pema's pussy while I fuck her.

As an aside, is it just me or is Mr. Awesome even more of a bastard in Book 4 than he was in the earlier books? In particular, though Korra starts out as a total brat, he's really cruel to her in pretending to be Amon and threatening to take away her bending ability. The poor girl is absolutely terrified. It's quite a contrast to Book 3, where I played the "love" route as the slave route would have involved co-operating with Long Feng. The relationship between Toph and "myself" was really quite touching at times, while at other moments I was genuinely laughing.

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes