CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I'm surprised no one has posted this.
These are patches for any 0.8.5 game, only thing they do is update it up to 0.8.5d without having to redownload the entire game again. Bear in mind, it will probably not work with a cronched version.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
That's probably a factor, but I'd played the slave route in Books 1 and 2, and he didn't seem quite quite so nasty then (except to the Fire princess whose name has temporarily slipped my mind, but she thoroughly deserved it).
>Azula< ah fair enough then bud, fair play. as i said, i haven't played those routes so i can't weigh in. as i understand it though, if this helps any, this game has been in development for a while and each book released seems to try to set itself apart from the others, perhaps mity has matured their writing ability enough to the point where they feel they can better represent the themes in the route they are trying to represent. however, with this said, even if this was the case a radical shift if the characters behavior (even to fit with the corresponding route) would seem janky this late in the game and i can understand your reservations and concerns about the recent decisions made by mity and if this is in fact what has happened i hope the love route when it is teased is as loyal to the character as the slave route and is hopefully more what you are looking for in the game. a lot of time, love and effort has gone into this game and i have tried to follow it for as long as i can, it is disheartening to hear that after all this time people may be beginning to lose faith in the project. perhaps lose faith is a tad bit extreme but i hope those with concerns can be set at ease with further updates.

Last edited:

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
good game, but im stuck on korra.
trying to reduce her resistance down below 90, but can't find anything : (

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
good game, but im stuck on korra.
trying to reduce her resistance down below 90, but can't find anything : (
Are you playing version 8.5c( or 8.5d)? There was a bug in 8.5b that prevented you from making any further progress, so if you were playing that you will need to get a later version.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes