yesz

Jul 11, 2019
Are you playing version 8.5c( or 8.5d)? There was a bug in 8.5b that prevented you from making any further progress, so if you were playing that you will need to get a later version.
Where would i get a different version? the download on this site gave me the 8.5b

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
Sex scenes are as good as ever but man this "story" is nothing but non-sequencers requiring you to randomly go to every single destination and click everything so many times you seemingly run out of stuff to do. It hasn't been this bad since Book 1, and at least Book 1 didn't have many places so it was quick. Book 2 and 3 really worked on this in a positive way, no idea why they went backwards.

Mar 7, 2018
Sex scenes are as good as ever but man this "story" is nothing but non-sequencers requiring you to randomly go to every single destination and click everything so many times you seemingly run out of stuff to do. It hasn't been this bad since Book 1, and at least Book 1 didn't have many places so it was quick. Book 2 and 3 really worked on this in a positive way, no idea why they went backwards.
Big issue is lack of compelling characters in korra to work off of (At least in this part of the story). Honestly have no idea why they decided to base this off of book one instead of three and four or some amalgamation of the two.

Aug 14, 2018
I wait for the L-route in book 4 and if I understood correctly, then there is still no end to book 4 S-route in sight, correct?

Jan 9, 2019
I already received the blowjob from Zhu Li and Jinora at the treehouse
I already fucked the pussy Zhu Li in the study, Lin Beifong in the cell and Korra with Asami and Pema
something missing?

Jan 9, 2019
How have you do that? I have all test but i dont find this scenes
Blowjob from Zhu Li: go to the city streets of the statue of Aang and talk to her and say she can pay using your mouth
Jinora's blowjob: go to the statue, talk to her and "fail her again"
Fucking Lin Beifong in the cell: one day an equalist will be alone in his room and give a message from Amon, go to Shady and deliver the package on the city streets (needed for Korra), enter the statue of Aang and buy what you need , hand the Equalist over to the police and the rest is intuitive
Fuck Zhu Li: One day Pema will say she has a call for you at the study, is Zhu Li, go to the police headquarters and talk to Lin, go back to the study e go to the city streets and talk to Zhu Li, wait one day and call her.
Fucking Korra with Asami or Pema: after learning to block chi, buy Shady's clothes, talk to Korra at the statue, fuck her ass or not, call Asami at the office and enjoy
I did it at least in version 8.5d

Reactions: helix223

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
Blowjob from Zhu Li: go to the city streets of the statue of Aang and talk to her and say she can pay using your mouth
Jinora's blowjob: go to the statue, talk to her and "fail her again"
Fucking Lin Beifong in the cell: one day an equalist will be alone in his room and give a message from Amon, go to Shady and deliver the package on the city streets (needed for Korra), enter the statue of Aang and buy what you need , hand the Equalist over to the police and the rest is intuitive
Fuck Zhu Li: One day Pema will say she has a call for you at the study, is Zhu Li, go to the police headquarters and talk to Lin, go back to the study e go to the city streets and talk to Zhu Li, wait one day and call her.
Fucking Korra with Asami or Pema: after learning to block chi, buy Shady's clothes, talk to Korra at the statue, fuck her ass or not, call Asami at the office and enjoy
I did it at least in version 8.5d
ok i test it thanks

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes