jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Are we at the end of book four love route or will there be one more update before the love route?
I assume you meant "are we at the end of the slave route?". I would assume that before it finishes there will have to be a big showdown between the avatar (and/or Mr. Awesome) and one or more of the spirits. Unless there's going to be a Book 5 for that? Also as we've had a return visit to the water tribe, I wonder whether there might also be a visit to the fire nation and/or to the earth nation.

Jan 9, 2019
I already received the blowjob from Zhu Li and Jinora at the treehouse
I already fucked the pussy Zhu Li in the study, Lin Beifong in the cell and Korra with Asami and Pema
and the 3 girls in the park
something missing?

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
To quote mity

Early access 0.8.5d 2020-02-12 23:30
Okay this should be the last 0.8.5 version.
0.8.5c works fine, but it was missing a couple of things we had planned on.
In general the differences between 0.8.5.c and this one are few. We added some more hints about what to do next along the way. For example, finding Kyoshi in this last build had a lot of people stumped, so we added something which will make meeting her a lot more natural.
There's some minor bugfixes and we added a new scene for Toph's mom at the end of book 3's slave route. It's when you pick "give toph a little sister".
So if you're one of those people who has to be careful with the amount of data they can download each month, there's no major reason to download this immediately.

Reactions: happybrother

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
A bit late but updated to 0.8.5d
Quote this if you have changelog or mirrors to other OS
Edit: nvm. Post above is good for changelog

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
what game you making after this because this game a masterpiece or will you end it on some holder so you can make a part 2 like they use all the lust we got and turn our ally to fight us and we learn a way to turn them back but we need to battle them and the world this is a possible but it matter on how the story end
and do you have a plan date for the next update or it matter on how work go

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
When it is necessary to talk to Jinora, choose the options that will speak: "you are a terrible father and human trash"
we not her father in true and i know her know that she power is good is know that and human trash nope she far older then us we will likely see all our lover in the other world if we get back to our timeline that likely gone

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes