WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I just realized that I never finished slave route in book 3. Why? The dumb obsidian situation.

There’s apoint where you have to get obsidian from the pub quests, but if you use up all your obsidian so you can’t upgrade the tavern, you can’t get more obsidian and you’re permanently stuck! I assumed it was just a progress block until the next release.

That’s really poor design. I literally had to open the console just to be able to progress.

Remember obsidian guys? That might be worse than the mooselions

witteb

May 3, 2019
I just realized that I never finished slave route in book 3. Why? The dumb obsidian situation.

There’s apoint where you have to get obsidian from the pub quests, but if you use up all your obsidian so you can’t upgrade the tavern, you can’t get more obsidian and you’re permanently stuck! I assumed it was just a progress block until the next release.

That’s really poor design. I literally had to open the console just to be able to progress.

Remember obsidian guys? That might be worse than the mooselions
You can find them all whithout buying from the tavern.

Reactions: noahgreed

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
You can find them all whithout buying from the tavern.
well I’ve searched the thread and that’s not what the answers have been saying.

In love route I know you can buy them. In slave route, well, it’s possible I’m missing something though I’ve literally searchedevery nook and cranny of the game.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Does anybody know how far along this is on the slave route and with which version the love route will begin?

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I really DO hope the Love route for Korra let's us play as Mako or Bolin not really liking Tenzin in the slave route.
It has to be someone capable air bending remember?

It’s either gonna be Bumi, the thief kid, or a generic air bender like in book 2 slave

Reactions: lupusdeus1

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
That’s what I’ve been saying since, well, quite awhile ago, yeah

That appears to be one of the more common answers
I suppose it doesn't work if it has to be set during book 1 of Korra.
Both versions of Book 2 were set during the same time, right? Or were they not cause Zuko wasn't in the slave route?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Well, no, but love route was mostly in an entire different location for book 2 the island.

We might be goin to earth kingdom since we already have the assets

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes