Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
can i already find yanchen to teach me the seconed half of the chi block after kioyshi showed me the first half

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Have you ever bought about how the main character in 2 books was actually supposed to be Aang? Or st least his body

No seriously imagine Aang doing all the stuff the Mc does. Go read a line of dialogue and imagine Aangs voice saying that. Makes the whole game weird.

hipsterding

Jun 4, 2017
So, uh, how do I finish the last Ajala quest? Toph is ready to confront the king, and I have nothing else to do.

EDIT: Had to buy the mouse-maid costume from the shop, then went back into the tunnels and fought Ajala to build the anti-hypnosis machine.

Last edited:

Traperino

May 14, 2018
Hello everyone ! Please help I downloaded the Android version then played to the book 4 and I'm completely stuck i have korra at 78 resistance and 79 morality
And i don't know what to do (I'm stuck just after the dream sequence when you split the snake ) from here I don't know what to do :(

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i reloaded my save on book 3's slave route chose gave Toph a new sister but i still didn't get a new scene at the end of book 3 are there any more requirements i've done everything that the changelog says to do

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Yes, I think that happened to me too, but having a second session of playing the game with her enabled me to get the missing ones.
I'm playing the android version and I manage to complete it all.. There's no reward for completing it so just skip it for now... Hope they're planning something for it though...

tcm17

Aug 6, 2017
Note to the mods: despite the thread title saying we're st version 0.8.5D, all the first page links are for 0.8.5C. Didn't realize I had the wrong one until I spent over an hour searching for one of the new scenes mentioned in the recent pages.

rumcek

Feb 12, 2020
So the changelog for v0.8.5[a-b-etc.] just says TBA and the newer ones just mention bug fixes, What did 8.5 add?
To quote mity

Early access 0.8.5d 2020-02-12 23:30
Okay this should be the last 0.8.5 version.
0.8.5c works fine, but it was missing a couple of things we had planned on.
In general the differences between 0.8.5.c and this one are few. We added some more hints about what to do next along the way. For example, finding Kyoshi in this last build had a lot of people stumped, so we added something which will make meeting her a lot more natural.
There's some minor bugfixes and we added a new scene for Toph's mom at the end of book 3's slave route. It's when you pick "give toph a little sister".
So if you're one of those people who has to be careful with the amount of data they can download each month, there's no major reason to download this immediately.

buhales

Oct 14, 2017
I need help, I'm playing the book 2 - love route for the first time and now I'm in the ember island quest line. So right now I'm in this false memory maze, I've already destroyed the false memory located in the right path but now I can't seem to escape from the dream cause there's no exit. No door is appearing in the left path.
I have the same problem... I can provide save game if needed

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I have the same problem... I can provide save game if needed
Their is an exit your just not matching those glowy things correctly I just finished that 30 mins ago so I'm certain your matching then incorrectly I had to do it a few times till I found correct match myself.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Question so I noticed only Mai ending theirs a continuation I've tried not choosing then coming back and then getting both pregnant or only one but it seems I'm stuck at fire kingdom if I do that and I've tried immediately chosing Azula but I'm stuck at fire kingdom only when I choose Mai we get married or not but only then the Spirit shows up to take me to the next Kingdom someone correct me if I'm wrong I'm asking incase I did something wrong game says you have a path but in actuality theirs only one path all other paths lead to a dead end in the story.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes