anannay

Apr 17, 2019
i am stuck at book 4 where i didnt have to pay lin 100 coins i cant get korras resistance lower than 90 and am just stuck

Wallace33

Aug 25, 2019
Does anyone know why my cursor would switch into a weird face thing? Happened during book 2 during a memory sequence and remains after reinstall. Attached is an image of the cursor.

Reactions: StJS97 and airest

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Like it was with earlier versions, you have to check whether you can continue training, else there will the the "In Development" image shown. If it isn't the case then you just have to try to talk to every possible person or check some things (like calling someone in your study) or some places.
Not sure how throughout I am playing or if content is partly dependent on each other, but I don't think it's that hard to miss anything if you progress the story.

Reactions: GaRbS

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Like it was with earlier versions, you have to check whether you can continue training, else there will the the "In Development" image shown. If it isn't the case then you just have to try to talk to every possible person or check some things (like calling someone in your study) or some places.
Not sure how throughout I am playing or if content is partly dependent on each other, but I don't think it's that hard to miss anything if you progress the story.

well actually, i've found all the new content there is, but with training there comes no "under dev", just Tenzin keeps saying "i'm good for now" when Korra asks for training. might be it.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
But of a controversial opinionbit I wish mako and Bolin were here so we can NTR them maybe.

There’s so much NTR in the original show(at least for korra)

Plus the way they would be handled is funny because this game is funny.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Man, it sure felt great to finally play 3 updates worth of content. I thought it would never end, I've been playing the whole day. I'm very happy with it. Only real gripe is that sex scene with Pema, Mity once again fucked up with feet and drew her big toe like 3 or 4 times the size of the rest of them.

• Haha
Reactions: SiuKim

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Ok, I got the d version, and I'm still stuck as never before. Where is this Kiyoshi chick, how to progress with the 3 chicks at the park and how to get Korra to train again, if the "I'm good for now" line isn't the end? I gave the pronlove to the weird dude in the cell, I played with Lin in the cells and had an uncomfortable conversation with Jinora near the statue. I think that about covers my progress. Any help would be great :)

P.S. Nvm, just used an older save.

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Wait I just made it to the last realm but only have option for slave route and I've only been playing love route is this permanent or subject to change or that's how game ends I'm reading forum and seems with this realm theirs going to be NTR, I'm going to change into a Female Protagonist if any and all of this is true then I think I've reached the end of my playthrough it was good while it lasted but I refuse to move forward if I have to deal with any of the above mentioned.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Wait I just made it to the last realm but only have option for slave route and I've only been playing love route is this permanent or subject to change or that's how game ends I'm reading forum and seems with this realm theirs going to be NTR, I'm going to change into a Female Protagonist if any and all of this is true then I think I've reached the end of my playthrough it was good while it lasted but I refuse to move forward if I have to deal with any of the above mentioned.
Love route is under development, and no, you don't change to a female PC.
Also there is no NTR in all of the slave routes for all book iirc.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I think mity hasn't been sleepinf
Ok, I got the d version, and I'm still stuck as never before. Where is this Kiyoshi chick, how to progress with the 3 chicks at the park and how to get Korra to train again, if the "I'm good for now" line isn't the end? I gave the pronlove to the weird dude in the cell, I played with Lin in the cells and had an uncomfortable conversation with Jinora near the statue. I think that about covers my progress. Any help would be great :)

P.S. Nvm, just used an older save.
Kyoshi is in the city streets, lose to a probending match, about korra I can't remember how.. For jinora talk to her again and meet her at the tree house

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes