beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Am I right in thinking that I've now completed all the content in 8.5c? I've managed to fuck Zhu Li ion my study, and also to have Korra lick out Asami / Pema's pussy while I fuck her.

As an aside, is it just me or is Mr. Awesome even more of a bastard in Book 4 than he was in the earlier books? In particular, though Korra starts out as a total brat, he's really cruel to her in pretending to be Amon and threatening to take away her bending ability. The poor girl is absolutely terrified. It's quite a contrast to Book 3, where I played the "love" route as the slave route would have involved co-operating with Long Feng. The relationship between Toph and "myself" was really quite touching at times, while at other moments I was genuinely laughing.
You mind control the girls into having sex with you and threaten Toph with either keep being your sex slave/master or going to jail. I don't see how it is worse

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
You mind control the girls into having sex with you and threaten Toph with either keep being your sex slave/master or going to jail. I don't see how it is worse
Like I said, I played the love route in Book 3. But I played the slave route in Books 1 and 2 and, while the Fire Princess deserved everything she got, in Book 1 Mr. Awesome wasn't too hard on Katara.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Man, it sure felt great to finally play 3 updates worth of content. I thought it would never end, I've been playing the whole day. I'm very happy with it. Only real gripe is that sex scene with Pema, Mity once again fucked up with feet and drew her big toe like 3 or 4 times the size of the rest of them.
Wish I had your patience Garbs

Reactions: GaRbS

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
This time i finally found the 0.8.5D android version.
I double checked the apk this time.

The name is different from here but i installed in my older version from here and it worked.

Tischkante

Apr 9, 2019
I think mity hasn't been sleepinf

Kyoshi is in the city streets, lose to a probending match, about korra I can't remember how.. For jinora talk to her again and meet her at the tree house
I really cannot find Kyoshi, is she only there for some part of the chapter?

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Just a teeny weeny question.......
In the probending arena HOW THE HELL CAN WATER LOSE TO FIRE?! Is mity on drugs?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Playing this inspired me to actually go back and watch Korra.thohghts I have coming away from that.

1. korras voice is a lot higher than I remembered. I don’t know why I remembered her having this lower, slightly more boyish voice. Probably me projecting my fantasies onto her.

2. In general, as to be expected, characters are a bit less...snarky and and vulgar in the show. But specifically Korra isn’t QUITE as much of an entitled self centered narcissist bitch as this game makes her out to be. Or at least not in the same way. She does apologize and take no for an answer, and she not completely inconsiderate. She’s also not quite as spoiled. She doesnt burst into tears when she fails. She doesn’t expect everyone to do everything for her.

That said, it’s only a slight exaggeration. They turned the.m dial up to 11 when it’s more of an 8. Shes still entitled, whiny, doesn’t listen, she IS inconsiderate, and she throws tantrums whenever she doesn’t get her way and she’s incredibly petty and bratty. I see where they were going. I don’t remember her being this bad. She does get better way faster than in this game, obviously. Just watch the first maybe 3 episodes

3. They are sticking surprisingly close to the actual plot, though, obviously, things are a bit mixed up.

4: I kinda forgot just how much Mako and Bolin were present and all the teen drama. It kind selukd have been fun for this storyline to be in the game, just to have it be roasted.

5. Meelo. For some reason, I remember him being basically like he is in the game. He’s nothing like that in the show. XD. Why did I think that? I guess we both came away with the same conclusion.

6. This show is way better than I remembered. It has missteps here and there, a lot actually, but it still does really cool things, because it’s from the makers of avatar. I’m enjoying this more than I remember.
7. Finally. Tenzin is...the man. Holy shit. I hated this guy when I first watched. This guy is awesome!

Last edited:
Reactions: MadEyeCat

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
What is wrong with this damned crab battles? I found out I can't proceed in the story because i tried to avoid battles, but now my crab is on lv2 and every wild crab is at least lv 4, and my useless crabs attack miss rate is about 50% so I have no chance at defeating it. Am i permamently stuck now?

Edit: turns out I was bad luck, I kept trying and eventually weaker crabs popped out and I was able to level up. But still I'm not sure what to do

- when I try to train earth bending Aang says he would prefer to hypnotize Suki and June first
- Suki hypnosis is on the level I can't fuck her, because Aang says he is to inexperienced and need to train or explore dungeon more in order to "click" something
- in the dungeon I only can't defeat queen of dodging and can't proceed to two blocked sides by low earth bending, the rest is already explored
- June I've never encountered
- Jo Dee is missing from the house
- girl who said she would be back to live in brothel when I upgrade it didn't come back after I did it
- old man gave me the quest for recovering panties, but can't find the thief anywhere

What can I do now? I'm attaching my save, so maybe someone could check and tell me

Last edited:

MkC

Mar 9, 2018
Hi I'm stuck in Korra part where her resistance is 90 and moral 100, I have no clue how to get going. which he used previous save I don't know if it could affect anything, does anyone know how I should do?

witteb

May 3, 2019
Hi I'm stuck in Korra part where her resistance is 90 and moral 100, I have no clue how to get going. which he used previous save I don't know if it could affect anything, does anyone know how I should do?
lower her moral, by slapping her(its slave route so its necessairy)

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes