Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Try visiting the tower at night
i dont know what to do next in fire nation every day i visit farm and battle agains earth bender and i already end the event on the island but when come back to city i dont know what to do next??

Mar 17, 2018
Just curious, what's in the newest version? Last version was a bunch of butt stuff, and the current version's change log is TBA. What's changed?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
the issue is that when I slapped her she was not going any lower at her resistance, it just went 1 point higher till the slapping option disappear at 97 lol, I never even get to see any further from there for months I played this game over and over again TT.TT
Anytime you get stuck like this, go chat with everyone and try every thing both day time and night time. The events do follow a plot, but they are not obvious. Try talking to Pema for this one.

CarpeDiem69

Mar 5, 2018
So Mity has promised some "special treatment" for Korra in the next build. That's intriguing i must admit. Can't wait to find out what is it about.

nightdweller

Nov 30, 2019
I have a question. I've completed all the new slave content. I was wondering if I could ask where do you get Jinora's event about the uncomfortable question? Do you get another scene with her? Or was it just for Zhu Li? I can only recall Jinora's only scene being in the Igloo. Could you tell me how to get it? Thanks in advance!:)

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i am a bit sAD that the second chapter does not have changes for the 3 and 4 chapter like in the 3 chapter katara remebers what you all ddi to her so why not make in a 4 chapter you meet the child (daughter) of the OC (when he was in zukos body) and azulas

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
I have a question. I've completed all the new slave content. I was wondering if I could ask where do you get Jinora's event about the uncomfortable question? Do you get another scene with her? Or was it just for Zhu Li? I can only recall Jinora's only scene being in the Igloo. Could you tell me how to get it? Thanks in advance!:)
you get anotehr scene with her in the treeehouse

imSpeeDy

Feb 9, 2019
could anyone help im stuck here, i dont know what to do now . and every time i talk to someone i only can siege. in the marketplace i got one favor and i used it already. i talked to the snowman. and there is no where to go or do except playing siege. (its in book 4)(wind)

Last edited:

witteb

May 3, 2019
could anyone help im stuck here, i dont know what to do now . and every time i talk to someone i only can siege. in the marketplace i got one favor and i used it already. i talked to the snowman. and there is no where to go or do except playing siege.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Talk to her at the statue and fail her again

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've tried talking to her three times and she keeps saying 'someone has to keep the kois fed.'. any ideas?
I think that means that you chose the wrong option for your reply in your first real interaction with her, back when she hints that she might have more than a daughterly love for you.

nightdweller

Nov 30, 2019
I think that means that you chose the wrong option for your reply in your first real interaction with her, back when she hints that she might have more than a daughterly love for you.
Oh was there another choice? I picked the being a failure as a father dialogue choice. Where do I do that?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Oh was there another choice? I picked the being a failure as a father dialogue choice. Where do I do that?
The first one is at the part where PEMA tells you to bring korra to the statue and and she will also ask you to bring jinora along and talk to her about lovestuff... That's the first time you need to fail her as a father...
The second is at the same place and you need you to fail her again and so on..

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes