Feb 5, 2018
I'm very sad all the problems had to start when they got to Korra's book. Korra is my favourite of the girls and I hope her book gets done properly with a lot more sex scenes. :oops:

Reactions: Mastershake

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
ah okay is there a way to skip? The only options in any room are talking to pema and trying to get a hj
Sounds like a bug. I just played through that part again and everything happened during the day there was no way to even progress to the night time with out finding Meelo first. I do remember running into this problem way back but that was a totally different release than 0.8.5d and I am not exactly sure how I got out of it. I think I had to go to an earlier save then I went and found Pema during the day after that I found Meelo in the park.

Sir Gary the Snail

Feb 4, 2018
They bring in over 20k a month, yet it seems like they don't put a lot of effort into it. Granted I'm not a coder but this is a pretty simple and linear game.

You'd think with the amount of money they make they'd hire more people to speed up the process.

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
wait, cmiiw, but you're telling me Azula and Mai impregnation is only possible on love route? Same with Katara? And the only one you can impregnate in slave route is the creepy perpetually smiling lady from Ba Sing Se?

Is there even any incentives on playing slave route at this point? putting aside the fact that having Zuko as your avatar/player character can be offputting?

Reactions: KingTuna

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
wait, cmiiw, but you're telling me Azula and Mai impregnation is only possible on love route? Same with Katara? And the only one you can impregnate in slave route is the creepy perpetually smiling lady from Ba Sing Se?

Is there even any incentives on playing slave route at this point? putting aside the fact that having Zuko as your avatar/player character can be offputting?
Slavery. Some of us prefer that to impregnation you know.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018

Having Zuko as the avatar while fucking Azula is part of the appeal.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
So making her a slave to your dick & then impregnating them isn't fun either?
I agree with you. Impregnation especially in a game like this where the characters are well defined and written out is a major turn on. It does suck a little that the impregnating seems to be spread amongst both routes instead of just making all the girls in each route optional but eh, it is wat is.

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
So making her a slave to your dick & then impregnating them isn't fun either?
That wasn't the question, he questioned whether there was incentive to play the slave route, the slave route is the incentive to play the slave route.
Never got the sexual appeal of making babies either.
Meh, me either, I do seem to run into plenty of online RP partners who like it though.

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
I think that means that you chose the wrong option for your reply in your first real interaction with her, back when she hints that she might have more than a daughterly love for you.
The first one is at the part where PEMA tells you to bring korra to the statue and and she will also ask you to bring jinora along and talk to her about lovestuff... That's the first time you need to fail her as a father...
The second is at the same place and you need you to fail her again and so on..
i keep having the koi messages as well, and i went too far to restart from scratch. is there any variable to look for?

witteb

May 3, 2019
sorry i forgot to add that im in book 4 not 1
Thats weird i flew throug that part, if talking/ going to every places dont work, send me your save.
save file location is : users/your name/appdata/roaming/renpy/roaming/avatar_harem

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes