Jan 19, 2020
Does anyone have download links for ALL of the art assets? I tried using the search bar, but could only find a few of them. And I really don't want to have to scroll through every page to find them.

Czero

Oct 2, 2016
Does anyone have download links for ALL of the art assets? I tried using the search bar, but could only find a few of them. And I really don't want to have to scroll through every page to find them.
The most recent search result for art assets literally links a thread with the collection...

Jan 19, 2020
The most recent search result for art assets literally links a thread with the collection...
The most recent one with a download link that comes up for me is from October 31 of last year, and it's only the most recent one that came out then. And it doesn't help that every time I search it, different threads come up in different orders.
Edit: Nevermind. I found it.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
The most recent one with a download link that comes up for me is from October 31 of last year, and it's only the most recent one that came out then. And it doesn't help that every time I search it, different threads come up in different orders.
Edit: Nevermind. I found it.
Gotta love the "nevermind I found it" right after asking for help. If you're going to ask for help at least provide what it is that you found for those that are looking for the same thing that you're.

Sigh... I can't be the only one who encountered these types of people in the web clogging up search results in every tech forum you can find.

Here is the link to the collection.

Reactions: B2B2 and Balrog

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
So I had some time this weekend, and decided to do some good for humanity.
I was going to submit it as a Mod, because I want to make a better gallery menu, and keep maintaining it, but I'm lazy as fuck, so I hope people see this.
I wasn't sure to keep the talk or not on gallery, as most people don't give a fuck for the text inside the gallery, let me know if I should remove those texts.
To access the Gallery, simply enter the "Gallery" menu in the main game menu.

Here is a Gallery Mod I developed complete up to this version (0.8.5d).
>> View attachment Gallery v0.8.5d.rar
(Just extract it on the game folder.)

The Source Code of this Mod
>> View attachment Gallery v0.8.5d - Source.rar

The Source of the Four Elements Trainer v0.8.5d, organized by folder, files renamed and script cleaned, for you devs that want to make a new mod, but the original code is chaotic. (frankly I must say that the original coder is a "New Line" maniac, some places you can find over 100 empty lines, in the middle of a label, and don't get me started with those "if temp_bool == True:")
>> View attachment Four Elements Trainer v0.8.5d - Source.rar

P.S: Mity, if you see this, know that the way I did it's possible to integrate with the game, and make each item in the menu unlockable, I even made a variable to check if the user has it.
You just need to change the $ Gallery to a persistent, change the default value of "Has" to False and set as True when the user enters the game animation.
P.S 2: Did it on Win 10, not sure about other OS, in any case, if you have a different OS, extracting the Gallery Source code inside the game MIGHT work.

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Hey quick question, is there any sort of mind control besides book 3?
It depends on what you consider mind control.
Hypnosis only book 3, now if you consider physiological games to make them do what you want all books have.

Book 1
You hunt those moose, to gain respect at the village, and you make Katara do what you want in exchange to make her popular, and help the village.

Book 2 - Slave
Lia - Collar Servant
Azula - Throne play to make her more susceptible to your influence, after that you overthrone her and break her mind on prison.

Book 2 - Love
Azula - Control her over her siscon complex, some choices you can select a more active role, other more passive, up to you.

Book 4 - Slave
Korra - Mind game of not training her anymore if she doesn't do what you want
Korra (Amon) - Show your superiority in power and rape her, saying that if she doesn't accept it you'll remove her powers.
Zhu li - She does what you say, so you don't denounce her scheme to Lin
Asami - You have pictures of her, and make her do what you want over not showing them to others
Ginger - Does that thinking you'll help her
Jinora - --No Comments--.

Reactions: SiuKim

abblood

Dec 29, 2018
i want a say something. that about new game. i don't know that you can or can't make it. if you try that it may be a hit, so this game about similer to pokemon but isn't catch animal. i know you made similar games. using ball to catch anime characters(dragon ball,one piece,naruto and other anime). if you add similar graphics to four element trainer. that would be awesome. as a fan of your work please consider it

sclasts

Jan 18, 2018
They draw it. Use a drawing program. They draw the images and code the game to show specific ones at specific times.
"drawing program" is a tad ambiguous don't you think? they use Adobe Photoshop specifically for the mockups and final art, and code what graphic to display when like you said.

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
"drawing program" is a tad ambiguous don't you think? they use Adobe Photoshop specifically for the mockups and final art, and code what graphic to display when like you said.
I believe he didn't specify the program because not all artists use Adobe Photoshop, some prefer to use PaintTool SAI, or a different tool.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes