KingTuna

Jan 16, 2018
Actually liked book 3 so I'm gonna have to ask you to not slam it... sure book 2 was better but book 3 wasn't exactly bad work either.
book two was easily my favourite, book four isnt amazing so far but i bet that it will get more felshed out as time goes on
maybe not though lmao

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
book two was easily my favourite, book four isnt amazing so far but i bet that it will get more felshed out as time goes on
maybe not though lmao
to me book 3 was the best. both sides felt unique and interesting, and best of all, the minigames werent as forced/bad designed.
2 was too nonsensical, and some of the quests ended up being borderline moonlogic. it also doesnt help that in B2(S), your character didnt know what he wanted, and it felt all over the place.

witteb

May 3, 2019
so I played it and directly noticed that the cards of your deck were different. Did you used a cheat? you should have bought art skills before the dildos.
I've posted one of mine older saves. Just visit korra and go back to market place. Buy there the art things.(after that:korra house-> house-> use desk->korra)
PS1 go to beach for an scene with snowman.
PS2 change: '106-3' to '6-2' with rename (or to an other page).

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
maybe not though lmao
I don't know, Book one is still the same. Be interesting to see going forward. Two is easily the best. Nothing beats fucking Azula while Ozai is forced to watch you do it.

darealman

Apr 28, 2018

Hey guys, how's it going? Here's a small update to let you know what to expect of us in the coming week(s) etc.

Despite the people around me coughing and wiping their nose on a regular basis, I've still managed to somehow avoid getting sick. Maybe it's because I got sick earlier this year or maybe I'm in the incubation phase. Or maybe it's because I've been taking some apple cider vinegar which is supposed to help against viruses etc. God that stuff tastes horrible...

Now of course with all this Corona stuff going on in the world it's a bit more of an eye-raising experience to get the sniffles than normally, but looking at how it is popping up just about everywhere, and containment of it pretty much failing I'm expecting a lot of us will get it sooner or later.

I'm actually surprised the coder didn't get it yet! He's usually the first to catch whatever is going around when it comes to viruses *knocks on wood*

Serious talk for a moment, a few weeks after I heard about what was going on in China, I've been slowly buying some extra groceries each time I went to the store. I didn't go out and start panic buying, but over time I made sure I have enough to get me through a couple of weeks if need be.

I'm not so much concerned over the virus itself, but I am wary of how people at large can freak out and empty stores in a short amount of time. I'm not trying to be dramatic here , but any sort of supply chain hiccup can cause problems and, well I think it's better to be safe than sorry.

But you might be more interested in some FET news! Things like how far along the current build is etc. I got a new estimation from the coder. He thinks he'll have the bughunt version ready sometime early next week. But Let's not forget he has a strong tendency to overestimate the amount of things which can be done in a day. We're also doing something which makes it a bit harder to keep things from turning into a bugfest and could cause some problems(not a minigame). So consider that an optimal estimation.

I was hoping we'd have something finished by the weekend, because I'm really looking forward to everyone's reaction to the next build. We decided to add the scene which let's it end on a more upbeat cliffhanger instead of the sad one which was just downright depressing. Having to wait for more than a month when the story ends on a really sad note to get some closure is asking too much of anyone.

While Rob's trying his best to finish the build and also add the "happy" scene, I'm working on the last scene for this route. It's a shared experience between mother, daughter and the player. A bit like the Poppy and Toph scene(s) during the slave route of book 3. It's too bad we couldn't do something like that for the slave route of book 1 or book 2, but things get slightly more complicated with Katara and Azula's mom considering they're dead or missing.

I've also finished (re)watching the third(my favorite by far) and fourth season of "The legend of Korra". I started watching the second season too, but the amount of unlikeable Korra moments during those first episodes makes it a lot harder to get through so I haven't finished that one. On a positive note, it made the guilt I feel for some of the more darker scenes in the next build a lot less!!

And that's already it for this small update right now.

ps. I've been trying to come up with a pun using Korra and corona, but I got nothing!
pps. I managed to ram a sharp object in between my thumbnail and flesh... no serious damage but damn did it hurt!

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
So if I undestand correctly next week (probably) we'll have the end of slave route. Man from the artist words i think this will be the hardest route for breaking girls xD

Feb 5, 2018
So if I undestand correctly next week (probably) we'll have the end of slave route. Man from the artist words i think this will be the hardest route for breaking girls xD
I might be mistaken but I think there is 2 more Slave updates including the upcoming one.

"While Rob's trying his best to finish the build and also add the "happy" scene, I'm working on the last scene for this route. "
Knowing how MITY usually work, the coder "Rob" by this time already has all art he needs. The artist is ahead of schedule, making what's slated for next update after that.

Last edited:

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
I might be mistaken but I think there is 2 more Slave updates including the upcoming one.

"While Rob's trying his best to finish the build and also add the "happy" scene, I'm working on the last scene for this route. "
Knowing how MITY usually work, the coder "Rob" by this time already has all art he needs. The artist is ahead of schedule, making what's slated for next update after that.
Maybe you're right is difficult sometimes to read between the lines of mity. Dunno if happy/sad scene means the ending of the route....
even if it was just like i said I agree that will be another update for the final jinora/pema scene and bug fixes. I'm just excited to see the love route that after the update we can assume will be in 3 or 4 book of korra. Wondering if we will impersonate Korra or another male as Kai for example

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
i keep having the koi messages as well, and i went too far to restart from scratch. is there any variable to look for?
hmm... could be the boolean variable "jinora_interest". though i don't know how to add a variable to a savegame...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes