nightdweller

Nov 30, 2019
The first one is at the part where PEMA tells you to bring korra to the statue and and she will also ask you to bring jinora along and talk to her about lovestuff... That's the first time you need to fail her as a father...
The second is at the same place and you need you to fail her again and so on..
I wonder why it wasn't working. My version is 0.8c not d. Thanks for the help.

shen48

Mar 3, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1371, in script
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v085d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.5d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v085d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.5d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v085d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.5d-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.5d
Tue Mar 03 14:45:26 2020
how to fix it?

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
How do you transfer save files from an older version to the new version?
go to your save folder in the game directory (the old one) and copy paste it to the new one, but be careful in the newer versions save folder there might be files with the same name which will be replaced, if you don't rename them, assuming you have some progress on the new saves, it would be wise to rename them example : 1-1-LT1.save rename to 9-1-LT1.save.

save files are in whatever directory you put the game in followed by either : \Four_Elements_Trainer_v085d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.5d-pc\game\saves or \Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.5d-pc\game\saves
the v part will be the only difference between the older and the newer version.

Reactions: shaneali10000

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
Stuck on love route, the old ladies leave at level 15 respect and tell me to bang katara but i need 16 respect according to the walkthrough mod and theyre the only thjng that raises it

shaneali10000

Sep 15, 2019
go to your save folder in the game directory (the old one) and copy paste it to the new one, but be careful in the newer versions save folder there might be files with the same name which will be replaced, if you don't rename them, assuming you have some progress on the new saves, it would be wise to rename them example : 1-1-LT1.save rename to 9-1-LT1.save.

save files are in whatever directory you put the game in followed by either : \Four_Elements_Trainer_v085d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.5d-pc\game\saves or \Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.5d-pc\game\saves
the v part will be the only difference between the older and the newer version.

thanks

Reactions: Chokel

filful

Feb 23, 2020
Does Book 4 currently have an ending? I'm stuck and can't figure out any way to progress. I've learnt the chi blocking technique from Kyoshi and Yangchen, but other than the new licking stuff w/ Korra and Asami/Pema I can't find any other new content.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Does Book 4 currently have an ending? I'm stuck and can't figure out any way to progress. I've learnt the chi blocking technique from Kyoshi and Yangchen, but other than the new licking stuff w/ Korra and Asami/Pema I can't find any other new content.
Scene with jinora, poster and that's probably it for this version

yesman1234dasd

Sep 30, 2017
I'm stuck on book 4. I have checked every location. I need the key for air temple island. I got up to titjob with korra but I can't train her further either at night or with the spinners. Nobody is telling my any information about what I need to do. I got to teh blowjob scene with Zhu Li but that's it. Any help would be appreciated.

order666

Mar 23, 2017
i can't find meelo?? In korra's room, the tower and meditation it says he's not there. Training says korra isn't there right now and my room only gives an option to talk to pema.

edit: oh and the docks are closed at night

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
i can't find meelo?? In korra's room, the tower and meditation it says he's not there. Training says korra isn't there right now and my room only gives an option to talk to pema.

edit: oh and the docks are closed at night
You have to wait til the next day to find Meelo and the docks are always closed at night. next day goto the park iirc you will also learn how to make money after you find him.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Been meaning to way in on the last update for a while now. Must say I feel book 4 slave rout is really lacking. To me the the MC is not very funny and frankly just mean. I realize this sounds ridiculous after all it is a slave rout but in the other books the MC was a lot funnier about the way he corrupted the girls and it really felt like the girls were kind of enjoying being subverted. I don't really get that vibe this time. Part of what made the other slave routs more palatable was the subtle manipulation that the MC used to get them to submit not just outright blackmail and complete degradation of the girl in question. I could just be reading more into it than I should but this book just isn't all that much fun. Hope the love rout is better

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Personally I think it's just that korra hasn't really been given much characterization outside of fearing Amon.

That is certainly is part of it. Korra's character is rather weak. The MC on the other hand, it's like Tenzins personality totally drowns out the MC we came to know and like. Even when he was Zuko you could still see him in there so to speak. Can't recognize him in Tenzins skin at all. Well not trying to be a total nay sayer but I am not really having fun playing this rout even the sex scene's seem bland this time around. Love rout better be stellar otherwise for me this last book really does a disservice to the over all game. Have to say though when I add all of the previous books together, still over all is a great game just could be a lot better with a strong book 4 finish.

order666

Mar 23, 2017
You have to wait til the next day to find Meelo and the docks are always closed at night. next day goto the park iirc you will also learn how to make money after you find him.
ah okay is there a way to skip? The only options in any room are talking to pema and trying to get a hj

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes