MkC

Mar 9, 2018
So i did the same thing where Korra resistance is at 90 and morality 100, I slap her and reduce resistance again and again for 100++ days I don't see any further content at all...

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Maybe you need to trigger some event before proceeding?
So i did the same thing where Korra resistance is at 90 and morality 100, I slap her and reduce resistance again and again for 100++ days I don't see any further content at all...

MkC

Mar 9, 2018
Maybe you need to trigger some event before proceeding?
the issue is that when I slapped her she was not going any lower at her resistance, it just went 1 point higher till the slapping option disappear at 97 lol, I never even get to see any further from there for months I played this game over and over again TT.TT

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
the issue is that when I slapped her she was not going any lower at her resistance, it just went 1 point higher till the slapping option disappear at 97 lol, I never even get to see any further from there for months I played this game over and over again TT.TT
Which version are you playing? There was a bug in 0.8.5b that prevented you from progressing any further. If you have that or an earlier version, you need to update to the current version, 0.8.5d.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
this is my 1st time playing this game and im stuck at fire nation what to do next??

MkC

Mar 9, 2018
Which version are you playing? There was a bug in 0.8.5b that prevented you from progressing any further. If you have that or an earlier version, you need to update to the current version, 0.8.5d.
got them right

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
Pretty fun. Wish you could do the love route with Azula without the brother thing though. Couldn't find any options for that in the other option.

I also think I found a glitch in the Azula slave one. I progressed far enough to where she was a broken prisoner, but then nothing else ever happened. I was trying to be a good person there so I had high morality. I just could not progress any further or end the book. I exhausted all options with all people. I fought many battles after hoping it would trigger some event, but nothing happened. I kept trying to go to the tower at night, but it kept telling me there was a faint presence as if I still had more to do, but I couldn't do anything else but endlessly grind.

I think it stemmed from not telling Mai about the weapons as she's the only one I never got any further with and maybe that screwed up the progression. Either that, or when I chose to pass the point of no return(the coup), the next day happened to be a farm check. After the whole coup thing, I was just thrown into the farm for the usual checkup. I don't think it caused any problems as I did manage to move forward after that, but I thought it might be worth noting.

Does anyone know of any other parodies like this? Not necessarily like the style, but more of it having cartoon characters. I like knowing the show.

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Pretty fun. Wish you could do the love route with Azula without the brother thing though. Couldn't find any options for that in the other option.

I also think I found a glitch in the Azula slave one. I progressed far enough to where she was a broken prisoner, but then nothing else ever happened. I was trying to be a good person there so I had high morality. I just could not progress any further or end the book. I exhausted all options with all people. I fought many battles after hoping it would trigger some event, but nothing happened. I kept trying to go to the tower at night, but it kept telling me there was a faint presence as if I still had more to do, but I couldn't do anything else but endlessly grind.

I think it stemmed from not telling Mai about the weapons as she's the only one I never got any further with and maybe that screwed up the progression. Either that, or when I chose to pass the point of no return(the coup), the next day happened to be a farm check. After the whole coup thing, I was just thrown into the farm for the usual checkup. I don't think it caused any problems as I did manage to move forward after that, but I thought it might be worth noting.

Does anyone know of any other parodies like this? Not necessarily like the style, but more of it having cartoon characters. I like knowing the show.
I suppose the obvious one, which you probably already know about, is Princess Trainer, where the princess is Jasmine from "Aladdin" and the trainer is Genie.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
I just started the game doing love route all the way, but was prompted to slave route in the Air Book, with no love route choice only slave, is this normal?

Apr 24, 2018
how i rise or decrease the resistance of korra? i slaped her all the time and nothing happens. still stuck at 73 resistance, and i play the latest version. i cant train her anymore.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
which part maybe I can help
i dont know what to do next in fire nation every day i visit farm and battle agains earth bender and i already end the event on the island but when come back to city i dont know what to do next??

witteb

May 3, 2019
I just started the game doing love route all the way, but was prompted to slave route in the Air Book, with no love route choice only slave, is this normal?
yes, i Recomend you to play the lave route of book 2 and 3 (nice scenes/ or qwatch the missing scnes with the mod). the slave route of book 4 is almost done( +- 2 updates til completing) After that ther developing of the love route of book 4 will start.

witteb

May 3, 2019

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
yes, i Recomend you to play the lave route of book 2 and 3 (nice scenes/ or qwatch the missing scnes with the mod). the slave route of book 4 is almost done( +- 2 updates til completing) After that ther developing of the love route of book 4 will start.
Thanks I saved at the end of book 3 in love route, if I load that after the update its still gonna work right
Im at book 2 of the slave route right now and I liked the big difference from book 1 and change of mc for book 2

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes